Y/N the threads that binds us part 3

Ryuko sat there waiting for Y/N to wake up and what she would tell him about her past. She could tell him all of it but he might freak out and be overwhelmed so maybe a quick summary or the basics would be enough for him.

Alien clothing material that tried taking over the world, evil and complicated family members and the worlds sketchiest school run by her long lost sister when was actually trying to overthrow their evil alien hybrid mother. And her best friend being a sentient talking sailor uniform which transformed into a battle uniform but made her look like a exhibitionist pervert with the strength and speed of anything else on earth.

Yeah that's allot to take in and believe. She had no idea where to start and where to end. As she was trying to decide she saw something was moving under the blanket. Confused and intrigued she saw that whatever was under the blanket was wriggling around. Ryuko quickly pulled the blanket off the bed and saw nothing on Y/N or the bed.

Ryuko then saw something poking out from under Y/N and slither further back disappearing under him. Ryuko quickly picked Y/N up and saw nothing underneath him. Ryuko: was that a snake? Where did it go? She then felt something wiggling on Y/N's back. Ryuko: what the? She set Y/N on the bed lying on his stomach and lifted the back of his shirt while blushing.

She was surprised to see a tons of scars. What was a bigger shock was the demonic looking wings the size of a chicken wings on his back and a black demon like tail connecting all the way to the back of Y/N's pants. Ryuko: no way this is real it can't be. She blushes feeling the wings scale like armored skin and the soft but armored tail.

As she began touching the tail Y/N began to squirm allot. Ryuko's inner thoughts: that's so adorable. So he has wings and a tail you've seen weirder things before. He also has a allot of scars, it makes sense that vigilante has been in the city along time according to the news. But to get this many scars he head to be reckless or alone for awhile.

He even has scars on his chest and arms, just what are you Y/N? Ryuko then heard Akios voice followed by others approaching the nurses office. Ryuko quickly dove into the bed and covered herself and Y/N with a blanket hoping Akio and her gang wouldn't go past the curtain around the bed.

Ryuko listened in hearing Akio talking saying: I heard Y/N got KO'd from a volleyball spike let's check up on him and give him a quick beating. Akio and her five thugs move past the curtain and Akio brings out a switch knife looking at Y/N saying: I thought you were like Ryuko but if all it takes is a volleyball to knock you out then I have nothing to worry about and you'll be my personal pet maybe if your lucky you can be my boyfriend. Compared to Ryuko you'd be moving from garbage to be dating a angel.

Ryuko was ready to leap off the bed and uppercut Akio and throw her thugs through the walls but before she could Y/N's body turned and hugged Ryuko like a person would hug a pillow. Ryuko blushes hard and tried to not make a noise and give herself away.

Akio still holding the knife was ready to cut up Y/N's face but she heard the nurse coming back with another kid so instead she told her thugs to ambush Y/N as he left school. Ryuko heard all of this and was glad they were waking away when she heard the nurse enter with another kid and began tending to him.

Ryuko attempted to get out of the bed but Y/N's arms and leg were wrapped around her and so was his tail. His body felt warm and Ryuko felt hot from her embarrassment but she saw Y/N's dopey sleeping face and smiled. Before Ryuko knew it she fell asleep in Y/N's arms and began to dream.

Ryuko dreamt of the final battle with the life fibers and senketsus death. She fell from the sky again but this time no body was there to catch her. Ryuko fell and landed in a body of water, she didn't have the energy to move much less swim so she began to sink. Ryuko looked at the surface to see fiery red skies.

Ryuko then heard her father calling out Ryuko's name and suddenly she was no longer sinking but in her fathers mansion. She couldn't talk or move at all but see and watch. Her father was stitching her up and saying something but she couldn't make it out as if she forgot to understand English.

Ryuko soon realized she was seeing through senketsus eyes before they met. Ryuko felt strange about seeing this memory since she wasn't here for this. Then Ryuko saw someone behind her father someone she had never seen before a younger man in his late 30s resembling Y/N.

she tried to focus on what the two men were talking about but she couldn't understand any of it. She saw them talking over designs and blue prints. Time seemed to jump and the younger man was sitting next to senketsu and transferring blood to him.

Senketsu started to move randomly and have his first thoughts, Ryuko still watching was confused. Another time skip and the younger man was gone and the old room had seemed abandoned and wrecked. Then a trap door from above swung open and Ryuko fell through the floor.

Ryuko saw her past self meet senketsu for the first time and then she saw a giant flame of fire she saw senketsus burn up in the atmosphere through his eyes and everything went black and then a massive flash of white light.