Chapter 27!

(a/n)- so, first off i am really sorry that i didn't update last week but my power was out and ugh i just couldn't because of sandy. and i JUST got my wifi and cable back, and ive been out of school for a whole week! yyayy but i wrote all of this on my computers remaining battery when the power was out, and i will try to write something for the weekend!! love you all and enjoy!! :* please comment, and vote!! <3 love, paige  

*****Allie’s POV*****

            I sat there for 30 minutes just watching my wrist gush red liquid.

“Allie, sweetheart! Dinner’s ready!” My grandma yelled up the stairs. At this point I felt guilty for what I was about to do.

            I didn’t have the strength to yell back to my old grandma, so I sat there on my bathroom floor.  I heard her call me every few minutes, but I still couldn’t answer her. At this time I was thinking about my time in England. I missed Niall; right now I just wanted him to burst threw the doors and fix everything. I realized that I was going to die: there was no going back. Niall wasn’t going to come save me; he couldn’t just hug me and make it all better like he always did. He was halfway across the world, he couldn’t save me, and no one could. Just as tears developed in my eyes, I heard my grandma screaming at the top of her lungs and everything disappeared.

****Louis’ POV****

             The driver stepped on the gas pedal full force. He weaved through cars and swerved around pedestrians. At one point we were going over 90 mph threw the streets, getting honked at in the process. We were at the hospital within 5 minutes, which if you think about driving in New York City; that’s pretty amazing time. As soon as the cab slowed down, I threw the cab driver a huge bill, which I realized later that it was European money. We didn’t waste time for the cab to come to a stop. We jumped out of the car and pushed threw the glass hospital doors. We bolted up to the front desk as everyone stared.

“What room is Allie McDonald in?” Liam asked frantically.

“You guys are One Direction! Um, she’s in room 738.” The nurse regained her composer and directed us in the direction of Allie’s hospital room.

“Thank you so much.” Zayn hollered back to the nurse as we ran as fast as we could down the long, white hallway to room 738.

“This way!” Harry yelled in the opposite direction of the rest of us.

            We were full on sprinting to Allie’s grandparents that were standing outside of a room with their heads in their hands.

“Hi Mr. and Mrs. McDonald. Were Allie’s friends.” I said to the two distressed elderly people now standing up in front of me.

“Hello boys, and Paige. Good to see you.” The elderly woman sniffled and faked a smile. I smiled warmly back.

“So, what exactly happened?” Niall broke his silence. His eyes were the reddest that I had ever seen them, he was in obvious distress.

“She um- she tried to kill herself.” The husky old New-Yorker man said with a heavy accent.

“She opened up her vein, her phone was open to this message from a girl named Michelle.” The little old lady handed me Allie’s iPhone, you could tell that it was hers from the pink Otterbox case that Niall got her. I read something that made me want to puke. I passed it around to everyone except Niall because he couldn’t handle this right now and everyone had the same expression as the person before him or her.

            There was a moment of silence, of shock, worry. I took a seat against the white wall of the hospital. We sat in the same spots for hours, until a doctor came out.