Chapter 15!

I bolted away from there as fast as I could. I ran off school grounds, and ran down the street. It was about 6:30am, so the streets were starting to fill up. As I was running I was balling my eyes out, I was getting stares from almost everyone I passed, but I didn’t care. My legs were in control. I reached a park. It was beautiful; there were trees, fountains, and beautiful wooden benches. I walked when I reached the park. I then sat down on a bench. I really hoped that Niall wouldn’t try to find me, I just wanted to be alone, and I didn’t even feel alone in my dorm anymore. I looked at my phone: 7 New Messages and 5 Missed Calls.

From: Mama Lou: (Most Recent)

I’m coming to look for you. I told the boys I went out food shopping, wanna tell me where you are so I don’t just walk around aimlessly love? Xx

From: Nialler <3:

Allie! Please tell me where you are! Please love!?x

From: Mama Lou:

Al, where did you go? I wont tell, I promise.

From: Nialler <3:

Al, please come back. Love you xx

From: Paige:

Where did you go?! I saw the people, this one girl snogged Niall!!!!

Ommmmfggg this is nutss.

From: Paige:

When are you and Niall gonna be back?

From: Harry: (Oldest New Message)

Use the back entrance; there are girls all over the front. Don’t listen to them Al. Love ya.xx <3

Just as I was starting to breakdown on the bench,  verrrrrrt veerrrrrrt verrrrrrrrrt.

My phone vibrated from a new text. It was from Louis.

From: Mama Lou:

I think I found you my little sunflower!!!!!xx

I quickly responded:

Oh really??

I got a really quick response from Lou, I wasn’t mad that he found me. Lou was a really sweet person that you could always talk to; he really was an amazing friend, and just an amazing person in general.

From: Mama Lou:

I found you! I have coffee and bagels for the birthday girl!xx

And sure enough, when I looked up from my phone and scanned the area around me, I saw Louis walking towards me with coffee and bagels. I looked at his shirt; it said, “I love the birthday girl!” Soon he sat next to me on the bench, where I sat cross-legged with my phone in my hands.

“Lou, aren’t we gonna get mobbed if we just sit here?” I said, worried. I didn’t want to do anymore running today. I remembered that it was my birthday, why didn’t I just go back to bed after the boys woke me up??

“Nope! I have security all around the outside of the park. If they see any girls come with signs they are going to turn them away. It’s horrible what all that you’ve been through and now this. I’m sorry Allie.” Louis looked proud towards the beginning of his phrase, and then he faded into deep concern.

“I see the constant hurt in you eyes. I don’t understand how Niall doesn’t see it. I can see how damaged you are.” He added on.

            I looked up at Louis in astonishment. I had always wanted someone to finally see that I’m not okay, and that all I want is somewhere there for me. I figured that the person would be Niall, but it was Louis.