Chapter 12!

soo... if you didn't read chapter eleven go read it! because i updated it at 2am last night.. so i hope that you guys are enjoying it! please comment, vote and fan! (fan so that you guys can know when i update easier!) you dont have to, but it would be really nice! thank you for reading! :) enjoy lovelies :) love,paige :*

             I was getting hated on left and right, the nastiest things that I had ever read in my life. All that I could do is put my hand over my mouth, hand my phone to Niall, and point to my phone. All of the boys crowded around Niall and scrolled down to read the messages while I slide down the wall to the floor. The boy’s mouths were wide open in shock of the vocabulary of some of their fans. I sat there on the floor in shock of what has been happening to me in the last few days.

            Niall took out his phone and handed me back mine. I suspected that he was going on twitter to tweet. After he put his phone away, I checked his twitter to see what he had tweeted.

“Guys, I love you all. But I also love my girlfriend @Allie_McDon. You all need to stop giving her a rough time. Treat them just like you would Danielle or Eleanor. Thanks xx”

I saw on my feed from @NiallOfficial.

            After seeing this I just ran into my room, closed my door and I went to my bed and cried. People were saying such bad things about me, why? What had I ever done to them? I don’t understand why people were saying such nasty things to me and I hadn’t even met them. Eventually I fell asleep, my pillow covered in makeup.

            I had a dream that night. I was in my room; I don’t even know what I was doing. Suddenly someone busted threw the door. It was my dad, he was saying something about how I deserved everything that I had gotten when my dad lived with me, and how all men would treat me that way cause I was ugly and a bunch of other things. He took my hand and dragged me out into the hallway, where I saw Niall just stand there but wave at me as I was calling out for help. I was so mad at him, even though this was a dream.

            I woke up hysterical crying; it was 6am, the time that the boys said that they were leaving for London for the day to go to the studio. I was screaming and I couldn’t stop. I just kept screaming, at the top of my lungs. I hoped that the boys wouldn’t hear me. I stopped screaming for a moment to look around my room and I saw a note on my mirror.

“Sorry babe, went to work early! I’ll make it up to you, Promise! xx see you later love.

-Niall xx”

             This didn’t even make me smile. I was having a meltdown without Niall. When I finally calmed down, I decided that I would go shopping and buy some things for myself because my birthday was this weekend. I didn’t know if I wanted to tell Niall, I didn’t want to make a huge deal out of just my birthday, and I knew that he would do something over the top. I took a shower, and got ready to go out.

  I walked down the hall with a ton of money in my hand. I was ready to spend every bit of it. But before I headed to the shops I stopped at Starbucks to grab a quick early afternoon coffee.

            “Getting myself some early birthday presents! 4 more days!” I tweeted on twitter.

            First I went to H&M, I spent a TON of money there.  After a while I had realized that I had a crowd of people following me and taking pictures. The whole day of shopping went by and they didn’t do a thing, just a few people asked me to take pictures with them and I went on my way without a problem. I took a cab back to my flat rather late actually, when I got back to my room and checked my phone for a message from Niall; it was 2:30am. I slid my phone to unlock it and look at the message from Niall.