Chapter 31!

***Allie’s POV***

When I got back to the hospital I was in serious trouble. The nurses put me in a room where I could have no visitors; I would be in here for 4 long, horrible days.

***

After the four days was up, I was released from the hospital and told that I could go home for Christmas. I was packing my two duffle bags that my grandpa brought when I had a knock on my hospital door. When I turned around I was shocked to see the one person that I knew wouldn’t come; Niall.

“Niall?” I was in shock, but then I was flooded with anger when I saw Michelle soon follow him.

“Hi Allie.” He said awkwardly.

“Allie! I didn’t know that you were in the hospital!” Michelle said with no remorse. She said it as she had just gotten a new pair of shoes.

“Michelle can you go the cafeteria, I’ll be right there.” Niall shooed her.

She gave me a dirty look and proceeded to the hospital cafeteria.

“Why are you here.” I said coldly while proceeding to pack my bags.

“I haven’t talked to you in a while, just wanted to talk.”

“But according to you we never happened. I got tortured because people thought that I was lying about us. Then you have the guts to do that on tv? But you really don’t care do you. You have everyone on your side; you have the whole world behind you. I have no one. You changed Niall, and not in a good way.” I told him off. I was fed up with him, I didn’t mean anything to him but I guess I would have to make him mean nothing to me either.

“Do you really think that any of this was my choice? Do you think that I chose to say that?” He uttered back.

“You chose to go through with it or not! You asked Michelle to be your girlfriend, don’t give me that Niall.”

“You left, you basically broke up with me. I found someone else, why is it bad that I am happy?” I had nothing to say.

“I have nothing to say to you. Bye Niall.” I took my bags that I had packed and walked out. My eyes started to blur as I walked down the hallway.

As I approached the lobby, seeing Harry coming towards my hallway.

****Harry’s POV****

            I walked into the hospital that held Allie. I had to talk to her, just because I don’t want her to hurt herself again. Just as I entered the hospital and was about to enter Allie’s hallway; I saw her with her bags. This was good; I guess the doctors released her.

“Allie!” I ran to her and hugged her tightly. When we released I saw that her eyes were red and filled with tears threatening to spill over her eyes.

“What happened?” I asked frantically as I saw my answer come out of Allie’s room; Niall.

I let go of her and walked quickly down the hallway. I pushed Niall against the white- boring walls of the hospital.

“What did you do?!” I yelled at him.

“I didn’t do anything!” He whispered back. Allie shook her head down the hall and walked towards the doors.

“I’m not done with you Niall.” I removed my grip from the Irish boy and sprinted down the hall and across the lobby to Allie. I finally caught up to her in the parking lot where she was standing next to her bags.

“Allie, -why don’t I drive you home. Yea?” I offered her.

“Sure. Thanks Harry.” She said quietly.

I led her to my Range Rover and put her bags in the trunk. Just as we were exiting the parking lot, we passed Niall and Michelle PDA. I wanted to punch him more than ever.

“What did he say to you?” I asked politely.

“He said how I basically broke up with him, and that he deserved to be happy. Honestly, I don’t care anymore Harry. Turn left here.”

I followed her instructions and stayed silent.

“This house. I don’t want you to choose between him and me so just I think we should not talk anymore. Sorry I caused drama. Bye Harry.” She started to walk towards her door.  I got out of my car and caught up to her.

“No Allie.” I turned her around and kissed her. I kissed Allie.

 author's note: MERRY CHRISTMAS! christmas eve is tomorrow and i am so freggin excited its not ven funny... soo i left you on a cliffhangerr!! yayyy :) cya soon with an update :) follow me on twitter for more about updates! @paigehughess