Chapter VI

Iduna took Aquaria into the castle and Agnarr approached them.

"What did you see Grand Pabbie for?" Agnarr asked with worry before he noticed that Aquaria was beside his wife. "Princess Aquaria?"

"Agnarr... I..." Iduna thought about what she was about to say. How would he take hearing that she was Northuldra, the people who killed his father? She feared that he would hate her, but she knew he deserved to know.

Agnarr could see the fear in his wife's face and he wrapped his arms around her, letting her rest her head on his chest. "I love you," he murmured to ease her nerves before she looked up at him. She told herself that he wouldn't hate her, especially after all their years together.

"I need to tell you about my past and where I'm from," Iduna said and Agnarr reached up, gently cupping her cheek.

"I'm listening," he replied as she nuzzled into his hand with a smile.

"I'm not from Arendelle... I'm Northuldran... the one who saved you in the enchanted forest the day it fell was me," she said softly and his hand fell from her cheek. Fear gripped her heart, thinking that she had been wrong and he was angry. "I'm sorry I never told you. If anyone knew, I would've been killed. I wanted to tell you as soon as we were together, but I didn't want you to change your mind... I wanted you to love me for me... not hate me because my people killed your father..."

Agnarr wasn't mad though, he was in shock. He had always wanted to thank whoever saved him that day, never knowing who it was, but he never would've thought it would be the love of his life that saved him in the forest.

Iduna became more afraid from his silence and Aquaria didn't know what was happening.

"Please don't be mad. I never meant to deceive you. I just didn't want to lose you. I still don't want to lose you. I love you so much. Please don't hate me..." she said as she nearly started to cry.

"Hate you? Darling, I could never ever hate you. I just... wow... I have been hoping to meet my savior to thank them and I was married to her the entire time. I love you so much, Iduna. Never forget that." Agnarr held her tight and she breathed deeply.

"Thank you," she murmured in relief.

"No, thank you, my love." He kissed her softly and she smiled. Aquaria looked down at the ground, grossed out by the two kissing.

Agnarr pulled away after a moment and smiled. "Now tell me why this has come up now and why you went to the trolls," he said gently.

"Aquaria has a scarf like mine. It is a Northuldra scarf. Each family has one and each scarf is only slightly different than the other families. Her's is exactly the same as mine. I wasn't sure how she had the scarf and she said that the water spirit is the one who brought her to Corona as well as here to Arendelle," Iduna said to her husband and he was shocked.

"But the spirits vanished when the forest fell," Agnarr said as he let go of Iduna.

"Pabbie showed bits from the past. Aquaria's past to be exact. She was born in the forest. The Nokk took her out. She's been through the dark sea. That is where Ahtohallan is. We can get answers about Elsa there. We will be able to help her finally control her magic," Iduna said and Agnarr hummed.

"We must plan for this journey if it is the only way. The dark sea is dangerous. Though I'm unsure if this journey is wise. No one has ever made it out alive. Except for you, Aquaria." The king looked at the young princess. "But why are you here in Arendelle, princess? You should be at home in Corona with your parents."