thirteen

»»----- ✼ -----««

"Are you okay, kitten? You're burning up."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Felix stared up at Jeongin as he placed a hand on his forehead. This was stupid! So entirely uncalled for! Jeongin was his temporary caregiver and Felix was just reacting the same way he did when Chan first became his caregiver! That's got to be it. It's just very attractive when someone cares about you in such ways. There was nothing more too it.

When Chan first became Felix's caregiver, Felix used to be so embarrassed by the idea of having his fellow aussie take care of him that he blushed 50 shades of red. So that had to be it. But Felix didn't get the same nauseous feeling he gets around Jeongin around Chan. Felix didn't feel like Chan could solve all of his problems with just one look like Jeongin.

"-Lix!"

Felix snapped out of his thoughts and even out of his headspace and stared Jeongin dead in the eyes. His pacifier fell out of his mouth and his lips curled into a smile. He watched as the fear and worry behind Jeongin's eyes fade and his shoulders released their tension.

"You scared me, baby. I thought something was wrong." He whispered, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead.

Felix wasn't little anymore, but God he loved this. So he just wouldn't say anything. If he didn't say anything, then Jeongin wouldn't stop babying him.

Jeongin proceeded to pick up his fork and cut into the heart-shaped egg. It touched his heart that Jeongin took the time to make these eggs for him every morning, even if he was a bratty kid.

"Here comes the airplane."

Felix opened his mouth for the piece of egg, so happy when it landed on his tongue.

"It tastes good, Jeonginnie!" He chirped, making Jeongin jump. Little Felix never used his full name.

"I am so sorry, Hyung! I just assumed you were still-"

"Calm down, Jeongin. It's not a big deal. Besides, I told you not to call me hyung." He giggled, picking up a slice of celery to munch on so he wouldn't laugh at Jeongin's slight freak out.

In the living room, Hyunjin finally convinced Changbin to come back. He watched the entire interaction and he had to admit he was kind of jealous. He wanted something that soft. Something that genuine in his life.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Minho and Jisung were arguing over who got to dress Felix up.

The group had decided that they needed to get outside as a group, but everyone needed to get washed up first so, Felix being big at the time offered to get washed up himself.

He ended up slipping in the shower. Both figuratively and literally.

Everyone heard the thud, but Jeongin was the only one who was so used to worrying about Felix's every move. He got there to help within a few seconds and when he was done bathing Felix he had slipped into a headspace of 4 years old, the youngest Jeongin has seem him slip unprovoked by their surroundings.

Because of his younger mindset, Felix wanted someone else to pick out his outfit for him and Jeongin was already halfway done when Jisung and Minho demanded they dress him. They couldn't agree on anything and we're louder than a stampede.

"But Felix looks better in yellow!" Exclaimed Jisung.

"But have you seen him in blue?" Retorted Minho.

Jeongin was kind of sick of it, but little Felix was sitting in his lap to watch the couple argue. He was so mesmerized by how they didn't stop. It was back and forth and back and forth. Even though he didn't fully understand what they were saying, Felix could still feel the tension between the two of them.

While the couple were arguing, Hyunjin was in Felix's closet, going through his box of things that he only really wore when little. Jeongin didn't even know that box existed, so it did concern him at first, but he quickly got over it. Hyunjin began putting together an outfit that the little would be the cutest in.

When he finished he called Felix over quietly and the little obeyed, which made Jeongin very jealous, but Felix has a close relationship with Hyunjin so what did he expect.

"Min-min! Sungie! Innie! Look at Lixie!" He chirped twirling in his little lace ruffle shorts.

The little wore a pair of white shorts with a ruffled lace trim in pink that contrasted his tan skin. Covering a good portion of the top of the shorts was a pastel pink sweater that said baby in white embroidery cursive across the chest and a peterpan collar. The outfit was paired with a pair of high pink socks with 2 white stripes, and Felix's favourite strawberry patterned shoes.

"You're both wrong. Felix looks the best in pink."

Jeongin's heart just exploded. He couldn't even hold in his cooes. Felix waddled up to him and raised his arms.

"Uppies!" He chirped with a pout. Who was Jeongin to deny the baby what he wants.

With Felix dressed and set on Jeongin's hip, and the rest of the group showering, the day seemed like it would never end.

»»----- ✼ -----««

It had taken a good two hours for everyone to get ready, but they did. Everyone managed to shower and get dressed, while staying cohesive in their outfits in two hours without Chan, and Jeongin was taking that as a win. And, to top it all off, Felix stayed little the entire time.

"Okay boys-and prince-let's roll out!" Cheered Minho as he gripped Jisung's hand and waltzed through the front door of their dorm.

The entire time they were walking to the park, Felix would try to take his face mask off. He didn't like having to have this fabric muffling his voice.

"Innie!" He whined. "Lixie can't breathe!"

Jeongin had gotten pretty used to tuning out these petty cries that could result in them getting in trouble with Jyp. Of course, hearing Felix upset at all hurts Jeongin's heart.

"Just a little bit longer baby."

Felix finally gave up and dozed off on Jeongin's shoulder.

»»----- ✼ -----««

"Kitten, wake up. We're here."

»»----- ✼ -----««