★♡Chapter 9♡★

Start from the beginning

As we got closer to the top I heard say "I'd originally planned to wait a little longer, but yeah it was" before reaching to the top and opening the doors to the roof. I covered my eyes my arm as I saw a blinding light come into my vision.

I uncovered my E/C eyes as I walked out onto the roof. I looked over to my left and noticed Amane was stud leaning on the railing of the roof. I placed the Mokke down as it quickly hopped over to the other Mokke before walking over to Amane. I placed my head on his shoulder and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

This made the black-haired ghost boy look at with a raised eyebrow. "Why are you saying sorry?" He asked.

I got my head of his shadows and stared off in the distance. "You know why..." I mumbled.

Amane stiffed before turning away from me. "Oh yeah, that..." he mutters quietly. After that, it went silent. Wonder what the ghost boy was doing I glanced at him and saw he was deep in his thoughts. I was about to open my mouth to ask if he was alright but before I could I was cut off. "Ok I'll forgive you...but you have to do something for me" Amane said turning to me with a smirk.

A tick mark appears on my head as my eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "W.h.a.t" I growled out clenching my teeth together.

This made Amane laugh a lit before answering. "You have to be my friend again~" he said in teasing tone.

My eyes widened at what had just come out of the ghost boys mouth. 'He still wants to be friends with me...' I thought as I watched as Amane waited nervously for my answer.

Think he had fucked up, Amane frown before looking down. "It's all rig-" before he could finish I cut him off by letting out a loud sigh.

"Whatever!" I yelled as I blush made it way onto my S/C cheeks. Not wanting him to see me blushing I turned my back to him and began walking away.

"Where are you going?" Amane asked.

I stopped walking and turned my head before giving the ghost an 'are you serious' look. "I'm going back to class idiot. The bell is about to ring and I don't want to get told off" I answered.

Amane smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head. "O-oh yeah..." I rolled my eyes before turning my head and continue to walk away. "Well, I'll see you later, right N/N-chan?" I heard Amane ask nervously.

A smile formed on my lip at that little nickname. I thought for a quick second before giggling. When I made it to the exit of the roof I turned to Amane"Yep you will, Amane-kun~" I smirked before leaving a shocked looking Amane alone on the roof.

♡No One's POV♡★

♡Time Skip To The End Of The School Day♡★

It was the end of the day and two girls were stud in the old building

When you keep losing things for no reason, It's probably the work of Yousei-san.

"Did you lose something again?" one of the girls asked her friend who was looking in bag for something. "Isn't that happening a lot lately?" "If it's Yousei-san, you might end up dead" she warned her friend.

Her friend's eyes widened as she looked up. "What?!" The girl yelled in fear.

They say that if you see Yousei-san, it will take your life.

A short girl with H/C hair heard what the girls were talking about and walked up to them.

But...

"Here" the H/C haired girl smiled as she got out a bunch of candy for her bag.

"Candy?" The two girls questioned.

The short girl nodded before picking one up. "They say you should carry them around when you're suffering from Yousei-san. If you do that, you won't be killed, and you'll stop losing things" she told the two girls.

"Wow" one girl said.

"I didn't know that" the other said.

The H/C haired girl smiled as she gave both girls one piece of candy each. She then placed the rest in her bag. "Anyway I've got to go now" she told the two waving them goodbye before walking off.

"Are you going to the gardening club L/N-san."

The girl stopped in track and thought. "Umm..." the girl thought for a second before turning to the two over girls and smiled knowing the right words to say. "I'm going a friend's place" she said before the girl rushed away her H/C hair flowing behind.

The two girls watched with a smile on there face before there smiles changed in a shocked expression when they saw the short girl head straight into the girl's bathroom. "What!?" They both questioned together.

"A friends place?"

"In the bathroom?

"You like to respect and admire someone whom you love, but actually, you love even more the people who require understanding and who make mistakes and have to grow with their mistakes."

Eleanor Roosevelt