★♡Chapter 44♡★

★♡No One's POV♡★

♡No One's POV♡★

Amane looked away from Y/N and let out a sigh. "F-fine..." he said hesitantly. He had no idea if it was good idea to tell her who the real culprit of her death was. Would it make Y/N hate him even more? He won't blame her. But at the same time he wishes for that not to be true. "But!" Amane yelled turned towards the girl with frown. "Please don't hate" he said in shaky voice, staring at the young girl with tears filled eyes.

The H/C haired girl tilted her head a little in confusion. 'Is it that bad?' Y/N thought rethinking if she wanted to know. All Y/N wanted was to know why he rejected her. His story. scenarios started bubbling into the girl head on what the reason was. Like he actually hated her! No, Amane could never hate her, and she knew that. So girl quickly scrapped that idea. Y/N slowly placed a hand on the black haired boys cheek and smiled brightly at him making Amane blush slightly. "I can't promise you that, but what I can promise you, we will get through it, together" Y/N explain. "Whatever it is..."

Amane let out a large breath before smiling up at Y/N, give her a small nod. As Y/N removed her hand off of Amane, the black haired boy felt slightly disappointed. He missed the 'warmth' of her hand and he missed the way she looked at him lovely. It kind of reminded of him of people he saw on movies and he was absolutely living for it. "You know, I did like you" Amane explained making Y/N's eyes widened. "I still do..." he said as he placed a hand on her hand. Y/N felt her break in two. The slow yet aching feeling appear on chest making Y/N tightly grab her skirt. The day she confessed, she remembered what he said to her. And it really hurt. He laughed at her...That not something you do to someone you like... Amane quickly noticed the pain on Y/N face. "But" the boy quickly says snapping the girl out of her thoughts. "It wasn't-" he was finally about to tell her. She was finally going to know that it wasn't him. But it was cut of by a familia voice.

"Hey guys!!!!" The high pitched voice yelled as Nene came rushing into the bathroom. The two supernaturals quickly jumped in shock as they looked over the white haired girl who stood in the door way. "Could you come to the-" before the girl could finished her eyes landed on the two, realising something. "Did interrupt something?" Nene questioned, her eyes now looking between the two bashful ghosts.

Y/N shook her head. "N-no, why would you think that?" the she asked with a awkward smile, Amane nodding in agreement.

Nene felt like face planting. There's two supernaturals are not the smartest. Nene point at something and when the two ghost eyes followed there faces turned bright red. They were still holding hands! They both of them quickly pulled there hands away looked away from each from embarrassment. "Should I come back later" Nene said as she began slowly walking away.

The both the supernaturals quickly looked at Nene and shook there heads violently. "NO!" They both yelled out making the girl stop dead in her tracks. Nene watch as the two blushing ghost got up from ground and made there way over to her, Amane nearly tripping while doing so. "A-anyway, what did need?" Y/N asked trying to change the subject. She didn't know why she didn't want to be alone with Amane. Just a few moments ago she so eager to find out why her crush rejected her. Same with Amane. He was so ready in telling Y/N but as soon as Nene walked in he changed his mind. Why... Neither of them couldn't even answer that.

"I just wanted you guys to come to rooftop" Nene told the two ghost with a suspicious look. 'We're they going to kiss!' The white haired girl thought with pout. 'Aww...I just ruined my own ship! RIP (Ship Name).'

While walking to roof, it was extremely awkward, neither Amane or Y/N uttered a single word to one another and Nene was just in her own head, sulking about her now ruined ship...Looking up from her hands, Y/N turned to look at a pouting Nene. "So why do you want us up on the roof?" Y/N asked with a raised eyebrow, making the white haired teenager look at her.

"You'll see~!" Nene said in a singsong voice and before the two supernaturals could quotation the girl some more, they had already made it to the rooftop. Nene opened the doors and all three of them were met with a blinding light. Y/N squinting slightly, she saw a picnic blanket. It was red or maybe pink? Y/N couldn't tell...And all over it was white spot's. On the the blanket was basket what the girl presumed had all sorts of delicious treats. Even though Y/N didn't really need to eat and or get hungry, she felt her stomach rumble at the thought of food.

The two ghosts stared with child-like wonder at the scene in front of them. Before either of them could get a single word out something sweet hit there noses. It smelt like something you'll find in a bakery and both Y/N and Amane knew that familiar smell. They looked at one another and with the biggest and most brightest smile ever and shouting "DONUTS!!!"

The truth is, we always fall in love with things we can't have...