Chapter Four

In this chapter is swearing. Just at one point.

This chapter is for blackivy99 and LoveFanfiction1. Thank you guys.

I have 84 reads. You guys are so cool.

Thanks for the reads and the votes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade was woken by a pair of really icecold hands. She woke up and slapped the person right across the cheek.

She felt piercings at her fingertips so she knew it was Eric. "You Motherfucker! Lazy piece of shit. Do you even have a fucking idea how late it is?"

Eris rubbed his red cheek and said: "Seven thirty. Do you had to slap me?"

Jade murred while she changed: "Use your hands as icing. Works great as cold as they are."

She stepped outside and walked in the cantine. She sat herself to Max and was eating silently and grumpy. She wasn't really a morning person.

Eric sat herself across her and ate silently and let his cheek life, you could see Jade's Finger exactly.

Max looked at Eric turned his head and asked: "Do I really want to know?" "She slapped me when I woke her."

"I slapped him, 'cause he touched me with his icecold hands."

Max just shook his head as the two new leaders brickered like an old married couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the meeting in Erudite started, she was already bored. This could be so boring.

Jeaninne ( is she written like that?) started. "I suppose you are already knowing about what this meeting is. The Divergents aber getting more and more. They are getting an rising threat to the system.", she said. "We are very well knowing what you think. But tell me, what does this thing has to do with dauntless?" Max asked. Eric leaned forward in his chair.

"We need you to help us, to clean the system." "You are expecting us to kill them?", Eric asked.

"In a way, yes, but please remember that sometimes you need to sacrifice some people for the greater good. Anyway, we have another request. Abnegtion is gwtting untrustworthy with the goverment. We will be getting you a serum, it will make your members more obient ( I have absolutly no idea how you write this.) also it will tell us if your divergent. You will have to get in Abngetion and kill them, okay?"

"You can't be serious?", Jade asked very aware of how this situatiob was turning.

"You can't expect that from us, we are no mindless killing machines."

Max shoot her a harsch glare and Jade was quiet. "We will do it, Jeaninne."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eruc and Jade sat silent in the train, still thinking about the meeting.

"Do you think that this is right?", she asked him. Eris sat there for a moment without replying then he said slowly: "No, i don't. But i know Jeaninne, she is never telling the whole story, she always holds back informations that are the final key to the puzzle."

"How does it comes, that you know her so well?", Jade asked and Etic sighed before answering: "I know her, because she is my mother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it.

Bye KillerQueen47