Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Jade POV

It was early in the morning when we woke up. It was the day before the final initiation of Tris and her group. Eric and I didn't had anything to do so we layd there and originally wanted to spend the day being lazy.

Well that didn't work since we had to talk to Four and Tris.

We walked into the pit for breakfast and sat us down next to Four and Tris.

"What do you want?", Four asked sounding as grumpy as Eric looked. I said: "First of all, the day after tomorrow go with the masses. We can't tell you more so please just go with it. Secondly your mother wants to talk to you. She is alive we talked to her and she wants that you come to her in the old fabrichouse. Thirdly, whatever comes after fhis we want you to know that we will have your backs."

They looked at us as if we were crazy. Four nodded slowly and said: "Riiigghhhttt. Why are you so suddenly nice?"

I was already standing and while Eric wa sstanding up slowly I turned and answered: "Because we don't want to be on the bad side."

We walked through the Dauntless corridors with no place were we wanted to be. Right then I got the Idea what I wanted to do.

"Eric, what do you think about mazching tatoos?"

He looked at me and seemed to think it through. "Depends, what do you have in mind?"

I smiled at said: "A quote. Me & You against the world. What do you think?"

"Sounds good. Where do you want it?"

"Right shoulder blade. You like the idea?"

"Yeah, it is cool. Let's do it."

We went to the tatoo parlor and let my idea pay out After half an hour we were finished and had our new tatoos and were happy. We were back in Eric's appartment laying on the couch enjoying the day off. At the End of the day we were having hamburgers when I decided to shoot Ketchup at him.

He blinked at me and wiped the red sauce out of his eyes and his face.

"Did you just shoot ketchup at me?"

I nodded and did it again. He grabed the Senf and we begun a sauce war at the end we were both red and yellow and had sauce nearlly everywhere. We stepped into the shower and cleaned us from the sauces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a new chapter. Enjoy!

Vote & review please.

Bye

KillerQueen47