Chapter Three

This is Jade as i picture her, just with a bit shorter hair.

This Chapter is for camila0522. Huge thanks to you.

Hope you enjoy it

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's Dream
Being Dauntless was really cool. She had just jumped off a train and was quicker than the most. She stood there and listened to Max, one of the Dauntless Leaders.
Well, she pretended to be listening it was rather boring, and hr must have caught it.
"Hey Red Head. Since you are listening so interrested you are going first."
She  shrugged with her shoulders, stepped on the edge and jumped forward. As she hit the net, she laughed and thought that this was propably one of the best things she had ever done before.
The net was pulled down and a rather muscular, blond man with two brich tattoos helped her off the net. She could just think of him as rather attractive.
"What's your name?", he asked right as she was standung on the ground again.
She thought about it for short and said confident: "Jade."
He yelled: "First Jumper, Jade."

******************

She was doind really horrible at knife throwing, she wasn't even close to hitting the target. Right as Jade was throwing another knife she heard someone behind her snicker.
Fustrated and Angry she turned and saw Eric. Then she exploded: "What?! You are such a motherfucker. What are you even doing here, besides laughing your ass off?  ' cause you aren't helping the slightest bit. If you are here to watch us then at least make yourself usefull, and if not I am going to have a good idea how to practice my skills, maybe you will have a knife sticking out of your stupid neck. So are you helping or are you not?!"
Eric laufhed as she heard her, but after he calmed down he actually let himself down ti help her.
Right after this accident they were becoming friends. He would occasional sit with her and her friends at lunch, might even laugh and crack some jokes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's the next chapter. I hope you liked it.

Does anyone of you have any idea of nicknames for the two of them. I was thinking about shorty for Jade but I am not sure. So if anyone of you has any ideas please tell me?

Bye

KillerQueen47