Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Jade POV

We gave Marcus, Tris Father and Caleb Guns and walked to the train station. Tris and Four went in first to help the others to get in more easily. We pushed Marcus mofe than he jumped inside the plane. Then I jumped in and Eric went last.

We sat ourselfes down in an corner aside from the Rest. Tris looked at us and said: "Thank you. Eric, I have to say, that you maybe aren't as bad as I originally thought."

He nodded his head and said: "There is nothing to thank me for. Maybe this could be a chance to start anew."

She smiled and we stood up along with Tris and Four. "That would be nice Eric. I am Tris Prior, formerly known as Beatrice Prior."

"I am Jade, formerly known as Jade Smith." Eric looked at me and said along: "I am Eric Mathews, son of Jeaninne, as you propably know but i don't want to be associated with her so I am just Eric."

Then Four started talking: "I am Four, formerly known as Tobias Eaton. But now I am Four and I want to stay it."

We shook hands and smiled at our new found friendship.

~~~~~TIMEBREAK~~~~~~

When we finaly made it into Dauntless again over the old ways. We stalked through the corridors.

Luckily most of the Dauntless were out due to the attack on Abnegtion. Therefore most of the corridors were empty. But soon we went into one corridor right before the control room that had to have guards and plenty of those. A shooting quickly took place and we shoot most of them but one guard shoot Mr. Prior and Tris looked like she was having an emotional break down. Understandable but not exactly the right situation.

She breathed slowly and we raninto the Control Room. Guns ready and out. Jeaninne told her guards without a second glance at us to eliminate us. We shoot the guards quickly and Tris nailed Jeaninne's Hand to the Board.

The screen cracked but it did nothing else. Since the blond Erudite woman couldn't do anything else we went to the task to shot the programm down. Tris managed it quite easily. We watched the Dauntless come to senses but then we heard the footsteps of Max and his part of the Dauntless.

We turned to run and saw Peter standing there. Eric looked at him and said: "If you want to live then come follow us and behave."

He nodded shakily and run with us. We all ran to the trains and jumped in one.

When the train moved and started getting more distance between us and Max the more relaxed we grew. After we couldn't see anything of the Dauntless or any other important building Eric and I slumped into a corner.

I sat myself down on his lap and he slung both of his arms around me and pulled me close. I closed my eyes and he whispered: "It is okay, I will wake you when we have arrived where ever Tris wants us. We will pull through this together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, this will be the End of the first book.

I will post another chapter with the dedication sometime soon and then another one when the chapter is up.

I seriously can't believe we are through Divergent, but I seriously couldn't do this without you guys. Your Votes the comments really made my day and then there is the fact that this Story got over 6K reads. So a huge Thank You goes to all of my readers.

Bye

KillerQueen47