"Hm? No, not really. Society, however, won't accept it in this timeline."

"Well it's acceptable in ours. Hooray for Tsu-kun!"

"Really? Man I'm jealous. I wish we were born in your time..."

"Simon-san, you're gay?!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"Oh you didn't know? I thought it was pretty obvious."

"Not really," the tenth bosses replied.

"Don't worry, the two of us agreed that we're going to end it. We're great friends now!" Simon chimed.

"But isn't it sad? To give up your love because of discrimination?" Tsuna asked.

"It is, but I'm over that. After all I met this lovely lady and now we're engaged!"

"Who is she? We wanna know!" Tsuna happily inquired.

"Eponine Marquez."

"My great-grandmother?!" Enma exclaimed.

"Yep. Seems like we'll really get married," Simon happily confirmed.

"Lucky you, Enma-kun. My how many great-grandmother won't meet Giotto-san until that event."

"Event?"

"If we tell you Simon-san, then the future will change. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand."

"Hehe... Stop trying to change the subject, Simon. We still wanna know who your first love is."

"Well, about that..."

The trio never finished that conversation when Giotto arrived.

"My, what a lovely day. Don't you three agree?" Vongola Primo chimed.

"Y-yes, it is lovely, Gio."

"Shall we head back? I have asked some servants to make some tea and biscuits, how about we enjoy it at the veranda."

"Yes, thank you, Giotto-san," Enma and Tsuna both replied.

The quartet then headed back inside the mansion.

Meanwhile

Hayato and Mukuro set up the machine and was shocked that it failed. It worked with the others but why won't it work now? Devastated the two lingered at their boss's office for awhile.

Hayato then noticed a small piece of invitation card and picked it up.

"Hey Mukuro, what do you think this is?" Hayato asked.

"Obviously that would be Byakuran's invitation card for their failed getaway," Mukuro answered as he took the card from Hayato.

He saw the sign has a marker stating 17 days to go. He then opened the card and suddenly disappeared in front of Hayato. The card then closed.

"What the fuck?! Could this card be tampered?! Yeah maybe that's it. At least we now know where to find Jyuudaime. I guess those three won't be back until 17 days has passed. Damn it! Why would that stupid pineapple be with Jyuudaime! Grr..." Hayato deduced and ranted at the same time.

The storm guardian then called the others for another meeting.

Mukuro was then transported to Giotto's office. Coincidentally, the veranda that the quartet were talking about was the Veranda in Vongola Primo's office. Noticing the smoke, the four went inside.

"Eh?! Mukuro?!/ Rokudo-san?!" The two young bosses exclaimed.

"Oya, oya looks like the two of you are sent to the past..."

"Make that the three of us, Rokudo-san..."

"Ah, where are my manners," Mukuro spoke.

"As if you have manners," Tsuna commented.

"Rude. Anyway, I am Mukuro Rokudo, one of Tsunayoshi's mist guardians."

"Two mist guardians?!" Simon exclaimed, "How the hell is that possible?!"

"Well..." Tsuna trailed.

"Now that you mention it, I've been meaning to ask that too," Enma added.

"That will only be possible if he and the other mist guardian have a certain link. Like if one of them is part of the other," Giotto answered.

"Now that you mention it... When he fought against Julie, it was in Chrome-chan's body," Enma said, "But now, she can create her own illusions."

"Yes, but Reborn originally intended for me to have the mist guardian position," Mukuro replied.

"If that's the case then it's possible that Ms. Chrome's dying will flames has been influenced by Mukuro. If she has a secondary flame, then the might have been her supposed main flame," Giotto concluded.

"What the— How do you know all about that?!" Simon was shocked.

"Oh. I have my reasons," Giotto answered with a wink.