59

OWENS POV
Today was the twins 1st birthday, and we were having people over today to celebrate. Amelia was still asleep so I got up quietly to try to not to wake Amelia. I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my hair and then grabbed my phone.
"Owen?" Amelia said softly.
"Yeah?" I said, "I'm sorry did I wake you?"
"No it's okay," she said and rolled over to face me. She reached her arms out to me.
"Come back," she said. I grabbed her hand and let her pull me back into bed. She snuggled into me and I turned the tv on.
"Are the kids up?" She asked.
"I don't hear them," I chuckled.
"Oh my god I can't believe they're already a year old," she said.
"I know," I said, "They're getting so big."
"I know," she smiled. She had her head on my chest and looked up at me. She was so precious.
"I love you," she said softly.
"I love you too," I said.
"Can we decorate the house now?" She asked.
"Amelia it's 8," I chuckled.
"So?" She said, she was so cute how excited she was.
"Okay, we will eat breakfast, and then we can go to the store and get the balloons okay?" I said.
"Okay," she said. We hear a slight bang at the door.
"Did one of them run into the door?" I chuckled and got up. I walked over and opened the door and Ava was pushing on it.
"Good morning princess," I smiled and picked her up. I looked in the hall and Liam came running down too. Amelia got up and Liam ran up to her.
"Happy Birthday!" Amelia and I said at the same time, they probably didn't understand but they both smiled at our excitement.
"Hold Liam I want a picture of you guys," Amelia said. I took Liam from her and she took a picture of us.
"Your turn," I chuckled. She sat down on the bed with them and smiled. I went to put my phone in my pocket and Amelia reached for my phone.
"I want to see it," she pouted. I chuckled and showed her the photo.
"Aw it's so cute," she smiled. I kissed her head and we went downstairs with the kids.
"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.
"Eggs?" She suggested.
"Sounds good to me," I said.
"Do we have peanut butter?" She said.
"With eggs?" I chuckled.
"Hey I'm pregnant," Amelia pouted.
"Yes it's in the pantry," I said.
"Oh my gosh," Amelia said.
"What? What happened?" I said.
"Addison and Jake said that they are hopping on a plane now and are coming up for the party today," she smiled.
"Oh that's awesome," I said.
"I invited them but thought they would be busy but this is a nice surprise," Amelia said.
"Yup," I said.
"Honey where is it?" Amelia said.
"It's on the top shelf," I said.
"I'm short," Amelia pouted. I looked over and she was so cute trying to get it. I walked over and put my hand on her waist as I grabbed the jar for her.
"Thank you," she said and kissed me.
"You're welcome," I said. I went back over to the stove and started making eggs.
"Mama?" Liam said. Amelia shot up from the counter and I turned around.
"What did you say baby?" Amelia said.
"Mama!" He said.
"Good job baby," Amelia smiled, "and who's that?" Liam shook his head.
"Can you say dada?" Amelia said.
"Dahdah?" Liam said confused.
"Good job!" I smiled.
"Ava do you want to talk this morning?" Amelia said. She said something in gibberish and I chuckled.
"Mama!" Liam said again. He was so cute. I put breakfast on the table and Amelia had Liam in her arms and was feeding Ava Cheerios.
-
Amelia and I were now decorating the house for the party today. Amelia was tying the balloons by the stairs and on the chairs. She was so cute.
"Owen?" Amelia said.
"Yes?" I said.
"What should I wear?" She said.
"Clothes," I said.
"Wow so helpful," she said.
"Or not I mean it's optional," I joked. She hit my arm and chuckled.
"You're so annoying," she said.
"Why don't you wear a sweater?" I said.
"Wait that's a good idea," she said.
"Really?" I chuckled.
"Yeah," she said, "thanks."
"Optional though," I joked.
"Someone's horny," she chuckled.
"And you're not?" I said.
"Shut up," she said and nudged me.
AMELIAS POV
Today was the twins 1st birthday! I was so excited. We finished decorating downstairs and everyone was coming in 2 hours. I was upstairs doing my makeup and Owen was getting dressed. He came into the bathroom and I smiled.
"Hi," I said.
"Hi," he smiled.
"Look at my baby bump," I said and lifted my
shirt over my stomach.
"You're so cute," he said and wrapped his arms around me.
"It's so small," I said.
"Yeah," he smiled.
"Owen I'm so happy," I smiled.
"Me too," he said.
"I can't believe we have another baby on the way," I smiled.
"I know," Owen smiled, "I can't wait."
"Me too," I said.
"We should talk about baby names soon," he said.
"Yeah," I said, "I have a few."
"You do?" He said.
"Yeah," I said.
"I do too," he said.
"God I can't wait," I said. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.