1

"You know what , it just won't work , I'll never get pregnant" I sob to my husband after many attempts and many times of trying for me to get pregnant it just doesn't work.

"Listen babe , just fuck it now , you know how much responsibility a child is , maybe it's god telling us we aren't ready" my husband says to me , we've been married for 8 years and all I want is for us to have a child , I feel as if I am at the perfect stage in my life to be a mother and it's been a dream of mine.

"Listen here Lucas , you go to work , then go for drinks with your friends , you smoke drugs here and there and then come back home to a cooked meal because I don't drink with my girls anymore because I AM TRYING TO stay healthy so that I can have our baby" I complain to him because I come home always before him because he's living his best life outside and comes back home to his slave of a wife who cooks for him.

"Your right I know babe , I've been slacking , it's just sometimes the boys pester me too much but I swear I never will prioritise them over you , I love you" he pulls me into his arms and kisses my lips softly

I can taste cigarettes on his breath and it just annoys me more "LUCAS smoking weakens the sperm , I told you this , did you have to smoke when I'm ovulating?" I yell at him

"Babe babe it was just one , I swear" he sighs as he runs his hands through his hair , I don't mean to nag but this house is lonely and I want to be a mother and even Lucas wanted a child , he isn't as excited for a child anymore considering we've had our luck failed so many times.

"Come on" he lifts me up and carries me to our bedroom and we have rounds of sex.
-

"Babe what the hell are you doing?" He sighs as he watches me lift my legs in the air

"I'm trying to get the sperm to swim through" I say to him

He sighs as he turns his body over to the other side of the bed.

-
2 weeks later

"Negative" I throw the pregnancy test in the bin and sigh

"What the fuck really? But you two have been fucking none stop , how is that possible?" Rosé says with surprise

"What if he's faking it?" Jisoo says as she slides on the wheely chair in my house , Rosé and I are in pyjamas drinking coffee.

"He for sure wasn't , it was dripping down my leg" i sigh

"Did he stick it in the right hole?" Jisoo asks again , this time Rosé kicks the back of Jisoo's chair to get rid of her.

"Maybe I'm not well? I could have frozen eggs" I gasp "SHUT UP" I shout before Jisoo says something stupid

"I was gonna say let's just boil them" she begins slapping her leg and laughing "We'll pump some hot water into your vagina and boom"

"Why?" Rosé says as she sighs heavily and then turns back to me

"Seriously Jendeuk maybe we should get you checked out" Rosé says to me

"Yeah I probably should , my husband is such a lazy ass he won't come with me so I guess your coming , leave the child at home" i say to Rosé

"I'm the oldest one out of us three , calling me a child?" Jisoo laughs

"Yes I called you a child" i roll my eyes , even though I love Jisoo , she is a dumbass sometimes.

"I'll come with you don't worry Jen" Rosé smiles.

-

"Hey Mr and Mrs Wong" i smile as I open the door to my husbands parents and his siblings.

"Be nice" lucas whispers to my ear

"I'll try" I smile as I allow them into our house.

"Lucas I've given you so much money yet you live in this pile of shit" his father says as he looks around , I looked at Lucas straight away and rolled my eyes as he gave me an apologetic look.

This has always been my apartment when I moved out of my parents I wanted a small apartment , it's enough for two people , it's warm and cozy and it's big enough but he wants us to live in a mansion? For what fucking reason.

"Dad we love it here , it's comfy" Lucas responds

"What about when you and Jennie have children? are you gonna let them grow up in poverty" Lucas's mom says , my house isn't even that small what an exaggeration it is literally perfect , I know this because Rosé , Jisoo , Nayeon and Irene used to stay in my house all the time before I married Lucas.

"Yes Mrs Wong , I wouldn't want my child to be anything like their grandmother , snobs are not in nowadays" I fake smile and Lucas nudges me to stop , I roll my eyes before I go to the kitchen to serve the food on the table.

Once the food is served we sit at the table , Lucas's siblings don't even talk , they're all busy on their phones and AirPods whilst everyone else is talking. I looked at Lucas and shaked my head , my family would never be this disrespectful, I have to remind myself not to make horrible comments or show Lucas I'm disrespecting his family although he knows how inappropriate his mother and father and siblings are.

"So Jennie? no kids? it's just a shame to be honest" Lucas's father says to me

"Mr Wong , don't worry about when I'll have children and pay attention to your own" I smile at the teenage snot bags who look up at me and raise their top lip , fucking attitude.

"Yeah don't worry about them , thing is my wife wants to have even more children and I've told her not to because we need to be grandparents now , it's your time to shine" he says as he looks at us both

"You two having kids? does it even work down there for you? do you need to pop a few viagra's?" By then Lucas covers my mouth as his parents gasp at my comments.

"You know what? I'll call it a night , thank you for coming by" I smile as I get up and leave to my room.

Lucas can handle the rest. I'm sick of being asked about children , I hate in-laws , they are the most selfish and inconsiderate people ever , especially Lucas's family , they've never been good to me , his mom loves him and is always jealous of mine and Lucas's relationship and I don't know why , he's her favourite child so I guess it made sense but at the same time he should tell his mum to know her limits and his ugly ass father needs to get his dick stuck in his zip.

I get in the shower and then get into bed.