Update #3: I feel terrible

Oh my god, it's been a year or even longer huh? I feel like an awful person for leaving this book behind. I'm so sorry for doing this.

Let me tell you why I have been gone for so long: I could not find the motivation to keep going with this story, nor I could not think of a way to move the story forward. I have tried several ideas where I can take it next, but I did not like any one of them.

Another reason I kind of stopped is because I am kind of losing interest in Overwatch. Ever since Overwatch 2 was announced (Which is obviously taking the story forward), this did not help with the story I am creating, since I feel like I have to add the other characters like Genji, Mercy, Reinhardt, etc. I am not complaining or anything because I was going to add more of the characters and now the junkers are able to interact with more characters; for example: some Junkrat and Mei interactions, which I always enjoyed from the games.

I am going to get back to it and I am glad to be back here than ever. If you guys have a few ideas where to take the story, then give me some ideas so I can find the motivation again.

- CoulsonKnight

(P.S. Thank you for supporting this fanfic, I never thought it would get the attention than I attentively thought.)