Chapter 4: What Do We Do Now?

Junkrat POV:
Oh man, I can't wait to see how the Queen is gonna react when she sees who double-crossed her!

"Okay, I'll go through the plan one more time, so YOU won't screw it all up!" I said to Roadhog.

Roadhog POV:
Really, me? Screwing up? I don't think so.

Jamison was going though the plan. It's pretty good, but he forgot a few things. I stopped the fuse from lighting up. He was giving me a look, then he remembered what he's forgetting.

So Jamison went through the plan again. He talked about an escape plan, but he's forgetting one thing, the gold.

I stopped the fuse, once again from lighting and he giving me the look...again. He finally remembered one more thing.

Junkrat POV:
Oh my god, mate will Roadhog accept the plan now? I'm pretty sure I got everything now. "Then, boom?" I asked him before lighting the fuse for the third time. He nodded his head. Finally, I got everything.

Ohhhhhh man, I'm so ready! Me and Roadhog putted on our inconspicuous disguises and Roadhog knocked on the door.

I reminded Roadhog that we need to be inconspicuous.

"Who is it?" The man said.

I jumped up and got exited. "JUNKRAT AND ROADHOG!" Then I just realized I said both of our names. Dang it, why didn't the big guy tell me we needed to make up names?

It was too late, the door closed and we did this for no reason. "Idiot," Roadhog said.

Time skip...

Me and Roadie got away. He's not mad at me, is he? "Heyyy Roadhog, we all make mistakes, yeah?"

"..." He didn't respond.

"Oi! Don't be that way! I'm talking to you!"

Roadhog POV:
He doesn't understand, we don't have a home anymore. What are we gonna do, now?

"Roadhog, mate! You better answer me question or else-"

"SHUT UP!" I shouted, then I started choking him, "YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH!"

"...harder..."

What the!? What did he say? I've stopped choking him because what he just said was awkward. Jamison realized what he just said and started blushing and covered his mouth.

Junkrat POV:
Oh god oh god oh god. This is awkward. Really awkward. Is that the reason why I feel weird whenever I'm with him? Oh god, he's gonna think I'm a creep.

I was trying to think about what I'm going to say. Maybe I should apologize. Would he accept it, though? C'mon Jamison, you can do this. I thought to myself.

"Heeeeyyyyy Roadhog," I said sounding awkward. He looked at me. "I just want to tell you something."

"...What do you want?" He said.

"...I'm sorry. It's my fault," I admitted.

"Which part?" He asked.

"Well...everything," I said, "We almost got arrested; thanks to the suit, I blew our plan to getting revenge on the Queen, and that's pretty much everything."

"...Jamie..." Roadhog said.

"Yeah, mate?" I asked.

"...I'm sorry, too. It's been years and our home Australia is not the same anymore. YOU'RE not the same as our people used to be. I'm just really stressed and it looks like we can't fix this. What do we do now?"

Oh man he's right, we have nothing left, but ourselves. No home. We must find a way to solve this problem...

"Also I wanted to ask, why were you being weird when I was choking you earlier? Better, why were you at times being so weird around me?" Roadhog asked.

Oh god, what do I say?

To be continued...

Hey guys, thank you guys SO much for supporting this fanfic of mine. The next fanfic WILL NOT have anything to do with the Overwatch lore. Maybe some of it, but it's now finally gonna have original story telling, so it may take a while for the next chapter to come out.

- CoulsonKnight