Chapter 2: I Hate Suits

Roadhog POV:
The next day, I went to see Jamison to see if something was wrong. While talking to him, he seemed...normal. "So, let me ask, why were you acting so strange yesterday?" I asked. "Me? Strange? No no no, mate. I just embarrassed,"

Jamison said that like as if nothing happened at all yesterday. Wait a minute...did he say 'embarrassed'? "Okay, about what?" I asked. "T-t-the...," he stuttered "...the treasure! Yeah! That's it, that's why I'm embarrassed."

"Are you sure?" I asked one last time. "Yes!" He said like he's honest about it. If he's sure, then I guess that's what he's embarrassed about...but why? Eh, I shouldn't really question it. After all, he's Jamison, he does what he does.

Junkrat POV:
Yeah that's it, the treasure! Nothing else! Just...the treasure. Why would I get embarrassed just by that? I don't know because I am for some reason.

Later on, me and Roadhog met this suit and was telling us his people were kidnapped by a bunch omnic terrorists and he'll pay us a bunch of money. Usually I hate suits, but he's really giving us a legit job, so of course I had to take it.

At night time, Roadhog and I got to the Hyde Global. This is gonna be the best day of my life. Right when we got up, I was trying to remember what that suit said about the hostages, but I didn't care, all I care about is that I'm about to BLOW UP omnics!

When I fell and landed, there an omnic, but then Roadhog destroyed it while fallin', so I didn't get the chance to kill it. "Oi! That was my kill!" I said when I was about to get upset, but then there were MORE omnics. Oh boy, this is gonna be the best day of my life! Roadhog was telling me to keep this "quietly." Since when did anyone tell us that?

This is so beautiful! Destroying omnics! Roadhog and I settled this quickly and destroyed the building. After a while, Roadhog reminded me about the hostages. Why didn't he say so? Then, I had a realization, I didn't see no blood, 'nor I heard screaming. They probably got out of their own.

Roadhog POV:
This is strange, no one was screaming for 'help' or anything. I was investigating to see what's going on. While I was looking, I saw something on the back of the omnics's heads. They weren't omnics, they were drones.

I threw the head to Jamison, so he can see it himself. "Oi! What's your problem?" He said almost getting in pain. "Logo!" I told him.

Junkrat POV:
"Logo? What logo?" I asked him. I turned the head backwards and realized something. They were drones, not omnics. What's going on here? The suit wanted us for some reason to destroy his own cop bots.

While I was still trying to think about what's going on, the cops are here! I was trying to convince the cops that we're professionals like them, but they just didn't listen.

Roadhog POV:
Jamison and I ducked down to cover. He was convincing himself that he will kill the officers. I told him no and tried make Jamie remember that he hates suits. After he realizes this, he had an idea on how we can get revenge on him. We managed to get away from the police and planned our revenge.

Junkrat POV:
We got back to the suit's place and Roadhog is gonna hook him and I'm gonna blow his place up.

Roadhog managed to hook him, right in the neck. That's what I like to see. "Hello, mate. We coulda had a good thing here," I said while hanging upside down.

Me and Roadhog started to swing outta there. "I hate suits. All of them."

FINALLY! IT'S BACK! I hope you guys enjoyed this one. I decided to go and do something more interesting. Like I did the events of "Going Legit" right now. Thank you guys so much for you support and I hope you guys enjoyed this one.

- CoulsonKnight