TO ASSURE YOUR FUTURE !!!

JUNGKOOK'S POV :

" Mommy promise you'll fight, promise me you won't give on me, promise me you'll stop worrying about me but about yourself...promise me you'll be fine ! " Lisa said hugging her mom...

" I still need my mother ! " She added...

" I can't do it without you and if it means going back to how we lived before than so be it but I can't see you hurt because of me please ! " She plead I saw her mother crying at what her daughter just said...

" Baby, I promise I'll fight this cancer for you, for us ! "

" Mommy ! I love you ! " She said with her baby voice...

" I love you too my baby Lalis ! "

" Now get back to your god-daughter she'll be pissed if your are not there I need to talk to Jungkook first ! "

" Can't I stay ? " She ask pouting...

" No you can not now get out and go have fun we'll be down in a minute ! "

" Okay... " She kissed her mom then look at me...

" You better not tell anything wrong to my mother or I swear I'll cut your balls tonight ! " I gasp as she got out...

" Jungkook ! "

" Ah ne eommonie ? "

" Actually I wanted you here without Lisa because umm we have a request to make ! "

" Y-yeah s-sure ! "

" Well dad and I have been talking and umm well we decided that  even if I pass away or even if I'm all cured in the future...we'd like to lend you 'Manoban's Corporation' " My eyes went wide...wait what ?

" What no ? I can't it's not my right ! "

" Actually we already filled the papers and put your name on it...all you have to do is sign it...! "

" But it shouldn't be me tho ! " I resonated...

" Look I know we forced you guys to marry each other and that you are not happy with that so someday if both of you came to divorce then I don't want the company to get into the hands of someone that I don't know or trust ! "

" This document will assure that even if she marries some else you'll still have something to link you both...."

" She won't mom, she won't marry anybody else that is not me ! " I said...

" Then that's good because I trust no one beside you with my daughter, so please, please accept it I want Lisa and her children in the future to have everything they need... "

" Are you sure about that mom and you dad you agree ? "

" Of course, you know you are like my own son and I know you'll protect her but there is this one thing...please never let her be sad again when that guy cheated on her she was so broken and I don't want that to happen again ! " He said...

" Please, can I think about it first ? " I ask...

" Sure but make sure not to tell her yet... " Mom said...

" Yes of course thank you for trusting me ! " I bow...

" You can go now son I'll help mom and we'll be down in a minute ! "

" Okay ! " I said and got out...

This is too overwhelming for me it's not that I don't want it of course I want it so I can at least give a happy future to my wife if my idol career won't work anymore which I doubt will happen but still...

When mom talked about Lisa being with someone else I almost lost my shits, right now I can't imagine her with someone other than me...period !!

Suddenly it was like a slap in my face...Am I starting to fall for her ?

I went down to the garden and saw my hyungs having fun in the pool while the girls were with Lia having fun I guess talking about girls things...

I just stayed there then Lisa and I made eye contact and she started walking my way...JK make something up but do not tell her not now...

" Hey ! " She said smiling cheekly...

" Hey ! " I replied...

" I won't ask you to tell me what she wanted to do with you because I guess that she doesn't want you to tell me ! " The freak..?

" It's fine I just came because Lia has been waiting for you to go to the pool..."

" Oh okay let's go then ! "

" You go I need to call someone back ! " She said and walked away...

Who is this girl calling...?

" Uncle Jungoo ? "

" Munchkin ! Let's go swim ? "

" Yay ! " We went swimming my hyungs were having fun well Suga hyung was sitting near the pool sipping his cocktail watching us... 

Jin Hyung was having a talk with Jisoo Noona...

Jimin Hyung was tickling Rosé Noona who was laughing her lungs out !

Tae Hyung was fighting with Jennie Noona over who has the cutest dog...

Namjoon and Hobi Hyung were playing with Lia's little brother Sky he's 3 and of course Lia was supervising...

I on the other hand was looking for that short black hair girl that left for a while already...

She still wasn't back, I got out and started looking for her...

As I was walking when I heard giggles that I would recognize right away but my brows met when I heard other voices...

" Yah Oppa give him a break ! " Oppa ???? WTF ?

" Yah Lalisa it's your fault now my brother likes your group more than mine do you know how much it pains me ? "

" Awww Oppa it's not my fault Haneul is a Blink more than a Carat ! " Carat ?? Wait Seventeen ?? I swear if it's Minguy I'm gonna kill him...

" Don't forget to call me when you are back so that Haneul and I can pick you up ! " Oh hell nah !

" Pick me up Oppa ? " My blood is boiling...Oppa ugh...

" Did you forget your promise wow Lis Haneul will be disappointed ! "  Lis ? I'm definitely gonna kill her if she doesn't have a good excuse for that...

" Oh the Ice cream ? " 

" Yep...call you later we are practicing now answer my call later ! " 

" Sure Oppa...Later ! " 

" Bye lis love you ! " WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ??????

" Bye Oppa, me too ! " I couldn't take it anymore !!

" YAH JEON LALISA ! " 

______________________

Oh my guys we are at 3K reads I'm so thankful for you guys !

Thank you for reading and appreciating my story so much I can't believe that it is still entertaining enough for y'all !

Thank you so so much !

Now next chapter what do you think will happened ??? 

Live your thoughts in the comments !! 

XOXOKT<3