" WELCOME TO MY HOUSE...I mean Lisa and I's house... "

JUNGKOOK'S POV :

After hours in the jet we finally landed in Thailand we had call our CEO he said he was fine with it and that he'll cover us up so no reporters or fans were outside for once we could walk freely like normal people...

" WELCOME TO THAILAND ! "

The billboard said....

I also send Lisa's dad a text asking if he could send people to lift us...

At my surprise he personally picked us up we separated in little groups...I was in the white range rover with Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung while #SOPE were together in the golden like car and #VMIN were together in the white one...

I was in the white range rover with Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung while #SOPE were together in the golden like car and #VMIN were together in the white one

" We better not get the cars dirty or my daughter might kill me and you guys ! " Me father-in-law said...

" Those are hers ? " I ask in disbelief...

" Well yeah we were at your guys house to prepare the house so we thought we'd take her cars ! "

" She bought more cars ? "

" Actually those are gifts from our family so while she is not here I made my workers build a garage for the cars ! "

" How many of them does she have now ? " I hesitatly ask...

" You'll have to see that for yourself because I can't count them anymore ! "

I heard my hyungs gulp, I swear this girl she's just a freaking spoiled brat but the worst is she is not doing it on purpose god damn it...

" Oh by the way RM nice to meet you I love your rap ! "

" Thank you sir, and I love your food ! "

" Thank you but I heard that Jin-ssi is also a very good cook ? "

" Sir, I do cook but I have to say that I can't compete your food is literally the best I've ever ate ! " They laugh for the rest of the road...

We got to the gate it was already getting dark...They couldn't see the house as the gate was upfront and the houses were at the end of the long alley...

The houses are pretty far from the city because well Lisa's mom is very very rich so just like her daughter she doesn't like living in the city...Their address is kind of hidden from people.

When we finally reach the end of the alley I though my hyungs were going to die...

" Hyungs are you guys okay ? "

" OH MAN HOLY SHIT ! "

" Hyung language ! "