Why did you hid it ? ( Unedited )

LISA'S POV :

We all went to my parents house you could already hear the music it was our song me and my Unnies look at each other and laugh...

There wasn't really a lot of people just my real closer family and Bam's family I mean his mom and sister, then it was only my family but at my surprise it was the people that were there at our wedding so it was fine they already knew...

" Aunt Lisa ! " I heard Lia's giggles...I searched and found her running towards me...she hugged me so tight I thought I would die...

" Lia your god-mother will die if you don't release her ! " Her mom said...

" Aunties how are you ? " She ask my members...

They smiled and answered " We are fine, Happy Birthday ! "

" Yah little you moron ! " My grumpy of a husband said...

" What about my hug ? " He added pouting...aigo this coconut head...

" Uncle Jungoo you came ! " She yells excitedly...then ran into his arms...

" Of course for my little munchkin ! " He smiled...

" You came with_oh my BTS !!!! "

They all waved at her smiling suddenly my dad came...

" Lisa honey ! "

" Dadda..." I said and hug him...

" How come you are here ? How did you get here ? "

" I called the house to pick us up at the airport ! " I told him how we got here and everything about Lia's mom calling too...

" Oh okay I actually came to take Jungkook but since your are here she'll be happy to see you too..."

" Me ? " JK said...

" Dad if it's mom I'm not in the mood right now maybe later ! "

" Look your members can stay with Lia and go eat right ? " He ask the rest of each group...

" TOTALLY ! " They said and went away living me my dad and my husband...

" Dad please not now I don't want to face her I'm tired of all the fights already ! "

" Just please go talk to her baby for me ? She misses you ! "

" Yeah well she could have called me if she really did ! " I said while my hands formed into fists...

" We'll go dad ! " The idiot beside me said...

" You go on your own ! " I said angry...

" I came for Lia not for her ! "

" Lisa I said let's go ! " Ugh why am I even listening to him...?

" God let's get this over with ! " I said and rolled my eyes at him then went into our house everyone was outside by the pool while my mother was in her office I don't know how but  I just knew she was...

" Baby please listen to her when you get in okay ? Don't get shock or angry nor sad okay ? " When dad said that I had a very very bad feeling so he entered the office and we followed...

I saw my mom sitting in her CEO-like chair and with medical cords planted into her arm...

" Mom ? " I said and looked at me shocked...

" L-Lisa honey what are you doing here ? "

" Mom can you explain ? "

" Hun_ I think she should know now ! "

" Baby look come here, your mom...ummm...has been diagnosed with Leukemia...she only at stage one for now and for all these years she been working her butt off so the company can keep going when_ "

" When I'm gone, so the company can survive when I'm gone ! I'm sorry I wasn't there for you for all these years but if I'm gone I want you to have everything that you need and by keeping the company stable I'll be able to do that, you'll still have that expensive life that you have right now... "

" And do you think I care mom ? " I ask in disbelief...

" Do you really think that being rich is what I want ? I can make my own money mom by myself, all I want is a mom you did all that for me but you are also hurting me in the process...I don't care about having money or being poor look at you now how do you think I feel seeing in this state all because of me ? " I said and ran out to my old room and cried...

How can they do this to me are they even my parents why did they keep that from me ?

Why did she do all that just for me !

" L-Lis ? " He said gently...

" Jungoo ! " I said and he crawled to me hugging me...

" It's gonna be fine ! " To tell the truth I felt good in his arms I felt like no one or nothing could harm me or hurt me and I was thankful...

" Why did they do that ? " I ask...

" Why did she keep it ? " I added...

" Now it's my fault she is not feeling well ! " There broke down as if I just had been stabbed...

" Hey hey calm down you know I don't like seeing you cry right ? Now stop that and look at me ! " He said and I look at him by now I probably messed up my make up and I must look like an old ugly used doll...

" It's not your fault okay she just wanted to be the best mother to provide you everything you need and that's how she does it I guess you can't be mad at her for it ! She is your mother Lisa ! "

" I know she wants the best but I don't need money, I work I can support myself and I have a husband he'll sure pay for everything I need, he's very rich too you know ? " I said and he rolled his eyes...

" Yah don't roll your eyes on me it's your duty ! " That made me stop crying for a while...

" Right, right Mrs Jeon I'll pay for anything you need ! " I think I'm starting to like the guy again....ugh nope not gonna happen..We stay there hugging no one talked until I decided to break the silence thinking about my mom again...

" Jungoo ? " He hummed in response...

" I don't want her to be gone ! " I say and cry again...

" Don't worry okay ? She'll be fine...I'm here you'll be fine okay I promise ! " He said hugging me tighter...

" You promise ? Pinky swear ? " He let's go of the hug and look at me...

" Yah what are you three ? "

" Pinky swear hurry ! "

" Arasseo, arasseo pinky swear ! There happy ? "

" Can we go back I need to talk to her ! "

" Let's go ! " We said handing me his hand to help me up...he didn't let go tho...

We went back to my mom's office holding hands but as soon as the door opened I ran to hug her It's been a long long time and I missed my mommy...

-------------------------

How was this chapter ? 

Don't forget to comment anything in the comments ! 

XOXOKT<3