Scott nodded. "Get the necklace."

During passing period, Jackson came up to me and Scott, as my friend and I had lockers next to each other. "I know what you are, Hart, McCall."

"Wh--What?" Scott stammered.

"I know what you are."

I decided to play dumb, which wasn't hard; looking sweet and being small and blonde. "I'm sorry. I, we, have no idea what you're talking about."

Unfortunately, Jackson didn't fall for my ploy. "Yeah. Yeah, you do. And here's the thing. However it is you two came to be what you are, you're gonna get it for me, too."

"Get what for you?" Scott asked.

"Whatever it is. A bite, a scratch, sniffing magic fairy dust under the moonlight--I don't care. You're gonna get it for me, or, uh, she's gonna find out about it, too."

We found Stiles and muttered, "He knows."

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles wondered.

Scott shook his head. "I have no idea."

"Did he say out loud--the word?"

"What word?"

"Werewolf. Did he say, "I know you two are werewolves"?"

I shook my head. "No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly."

Stiles looked between us. "Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems. I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?"

"How about Allison's father?" Scott wondered.

Stiles nodded. "Okay, it's bad."

"I need a cure. Right now. Too bad there's not one for Ella."

I shrugged. "It's okay. Does he know about Allison's father?"

"I don't know."

"Okay, where's Derek?" Stiles wondered.

"Hiding, like we told him to," I replied. "I may have threatened him a little."

Scott turned to Stiles. "Why?"

"I gave another idea," Stiles said. "It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though."

"We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals. And it'd your first game."

"I know, I know. Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?"

Scott nodded. "She's in my next class."

"Get the necklace," I reminded him.

"Right. Get the necklace," Stiles repeated.

After class, Stiles and I met up with Scott.

"Did you get her to give you the necklace?" Stiles asked.

"Not exactly," Scott admitted.

My brow furrowed. "Um, okay. What happened?"

"She told me not to talk to her. At all."

"So she's not giving you the necklace--" Stiles said.

"She's not giving me the necklace!"

"Well, did you find anything else out?" I asked.

"Just that I know nothing about girls and that they're totally psychotic."

"Whoa! Am I psychotic?"

Stiles glanced at me. "You're a werewolf. You get angry. Yeah, you can be psychotic." He turned to Scott. "Okay, I came up with a plan "B" just in case anything like this happened."