Cheater!Levi x Reader

Y/N walked towards his office, oblivious to the truth that lies within those doors. A stupidly ignorant smile plastered across her face as she walked towards her "lover". Little did she know it was one of her few last genuine smiles, though it was an unconscious one.

She lightly sang a song. The first stanza of lyrics reminding her of when Levi and her's love was young and stupid. (Song: Love if We Made it by the 1975)

"We're fucking in a car, shooting heroin
Saying controversial things just for the hell of it
Selling melanin and then suffocate the black men
Start with misdemeanors and we'll make a business out of them"

When Y/N and Levi were in their early stages of their relationship, they went on cute dates and were rebellious. Y/N saw a side of Levi no one else saw. Though Levi does seem to have split personalities such as a "hard ass corporal by day"and a cute and soft persona when they cuddled, Y/N fell in love with Levi when he was himself.

When they went out past the Wall Maria for their dates, Levi wouldn't care about being strict since no one, but her, was present.

She and him sat side by side. Their dates went from venturing past the wall to beautiful scenery to shooting heroine in a tree and having conversations people would die to have.

Y/N fell deeper in love with him every day. She was falling.

She was falling..

She was falling..

She fell.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

As Y/N sang the last lyrics of the first stanza, she gripped onto the door knob. Nothing but a smile and loving memories radiating off her, drowning her sense out.

To be clear.. drowning her sense of hearing out. Drowning the sound of hushed moans and small commotions that lie within his office.

Y/N opened the door. "Levi" she chirped. "I wa-" she trailed off as she processed what was in front of her.

Petra.. shirtless and wrapped around Levi. Hickeys around her neck and lipstick marks on his body.

"S-sorry Cor-corporal. I should h-have knocked" Y/N stuttered. She awkwardly saluted and apologized for interrupting before she walked out.

As tears welled in her eyes, her heart shattered. Slowly falling a part. She started singing once more.. but this time she sang the entire song..

"And we can find out the information
Access all the applications
That are hardening positions based on miscommunication
Oh, fuck your feelings
Truth is only hearsay
We're just left to decay
Modernity has failed us" she sang as she passed by Hange and Erwin.

The two peaked their head out of their conference room to see who was the source of such a heart breaking tune.

Their expressions saddened as they saw Y/N slowly walking past singing.

"And I'd love it if we made it
Yes, I'd love it if we made it
Yes, I'd love it if we made it"

Soon enough most of the Cadets peaked out of their rooms, curious to find out what pour soul had their heart obliterated. Most cadets just stared in pity and sorrow as you passed singing.

Y/N continued until she reached her room. She pulled out some paper and wrote 5 letters.

Dear Hange,