-𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

        " you're the only girl I dream about,babe

        " you're the only girl I dream about,babe."
                ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AS OUR LIPS DETACHED FROM ONE AND OTHER, I pulled out my baggie of coke and keys too. As we snorted the snowy substance into our nostrils we giggled and laughed at each other.

"I love you, Rue." I said as I pressed her forehead against mine.

"I love you too, Evelyn." As she said that I smiled and hopped off the counter. When we left the bathroom another girl went in as we walked through the hallway. I grabbed Rue's hand and led her around so she wouldn't stumble around. When we made it downstairs we decided to go outback to smoke.

"If I light this will you hit it?" I asked looking at her.

"Hell yeah, who the fuck do you think I am?" As she said that I lit it while Fez walked over and sat on the couch with us.

"What the fuck, Rue?" He yelled as he sat down and pulled me on top of his lap.

"What? What, what, what? What?" She asked as she took a hit of my blunt.

"Come on now, bruh. Why you gotta be making my girl pay for your shit?" He asked as I took at hit of the blunt and began to kiss Fezco's neck, not paying attention to the conversation.

"Hey she offered to pay! I was just gonna pay you later but she already paid." Rue said as I handed her the blunt and made my way up to kiss Fezco's lips.

"Cmon' mamas, you know I ain't trippin'." He said as he broke the kiss and I giggled. I continued to take hits of my blunt as him and Rue talked. "Well, to be honest wit you, your whole drug shit got me feeling kinda uneasy." He said as I passed him the blunt and he took a hit on it.

"Come on, don't go soft on me, Fez." Rue said looking over at the man.

"Nah, I'm not, it's just that...... I like you. And I missed you, bruh." He paused and looked down at me while I was paying no attention at all. "And that shit at the beginning of the summer scared me bruh."

"Yeah, you and everybody else."

"I'm serious, Rue. I've seen a lot of people die, but none like you. And your best friends wit my girl, bruh." He paused and pushed my hair behind my ear. "I just need to know that she's safe, an I don't want the same shit to happen to her either. You feel me?" He asked looking of at the dark skinned girl.

"Yea I feel you Fez, I promise I'll keep her safe too."

"I know you will. An listen ion know what type of fucked up shit you got goin' inside your head. Ion how to help you, but I could tell you one thing: this drug shit, it's not the answer, for you or Eva." He said looking over at Rue who stared blankly into the sea of teenagers.

"You know, I remember when I was eleven years old......" She said being to trail off. "It was a couple months after my dad got diagnosed, and we got the results back from the prognosis. And it was really good. It was like, 80/20." She said pausing. While Rue was telling her story to Fez I was busy texting my mom.

Mom:
Where the hell are you?!

Eva:
I'm staying at Rue's place for the night. I'll see you when I get home tomorrow.

Mom:
Why didn't you tell me before leaving?

Eva:
You were past out on the couch.

Mom:
Okay well thank Rue's mom for letting you stay over.

Eva:
I will mom, love you.

As I sent that last text to my mother I saw Rue and Fez still taking.

"So you still gonna be my dealer, Fez?" She asked looking over him in a high haze as I kept hitting my blunt.

"You a fuckin' trip, bruh." He said making Rue laugh. "I'm too high to be having this conversation right now."

"Yeah,man. Me too. Me fucking too." She said as she sighed and got up and walked back into the house. As I was about to get up Fez grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"Stay wit me, princess." He said as I looked into his sweet eye and smiled. When I sat back on his lap we began to make out for a little until we heard some shouting from inside. I got up and he grabbed my arm and led me through McKay's house. When we found where all the noise was coming from we were at the pool looking at two drunk teenagers fucking.

"Ugh, gross." I said laughing as Fez looked over at me and pulled me closer to him by my waist. As we watched what was going on I felt a body that wasn't Fezco's lean up against me.

"Yeah, that's real classy, you fucking whore." As the voice behind me said that I finally realized who the girl was in the pool: Maddy.

"Suck my dick." She spat back at Nate as everyone cheered. I turned around to face Nate who was staring at my ass.

"Nice view, Eva."

"Nice whore of a girlfriend you got there, Nate." I said making him begin to get angry.

"Oh shut the fuck up Eva, you're not any less 'sluttier' than she is!" He yelled as he walked away.

"Fuck you dickhead!" I yelled as I began to laugh.

"Cmon' mamas, you can't just yell that shit." Fez said pulling me closer to him.

"Sorry Fezzy." I said giving him a pouty lip.

"I was jokin' babygirl, cmon' lets get outta here and head back to my place." He said making me smile and kiss him.

"Okay, let me just ask Rue if she needs a ride home." Fez and I searched the whole house but could not find until we went out front. "Hey Rue! You need a ride home?" I asked as walked up to her and hugged her. "Who's this?" I asked looking at the girl.

"Jules this is Eva, Eva this is Jules." She said smiling.

"Holy shit! Is your arm okay?" I asked as I let go of Rue and Fez came and hugged me from behind.

"Holy shit man, you okay?" Fez asked in a hazed state of mind.

"Oh yea I'm fine, I'll be fine." She said smiling.

"So about that ride?"

"Uh, I was just gonna head home wit Jules." She said pointing at the girl as she looked at me.

"Oh okay! Well text me if you need anything, I'll be at Fezco's." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Use protection, Eve." She said smirking as Fez grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

"Always!" I yelled playfully. As I got into the car Fez kissed me roughly. As the kiss broke I smiled and giggled. I then turned on the radio as Hold Up by Beyoncé came on. I started to sway my arms around in a drunken/high haze. While I did this Fez reached over and grabbed my thigh with his hand tightly. When we got to his house Fez stumbled to lock the door as I was pressed up against it as we made out. I dropped my bag as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

He carried me to his room as we continue to make out. He threw me onto the bed roughly as I giggle while he crawled on top of me. He continued to kiss down my body as he stopped and looked up at me.

"You ready from this mamas?" He asks smirking at me.

"The real question is, are you ready for me." I whispered into his ear as he kissed me roughly again.