Revealing the Plan

While the four members of Torchwood, The Doctor, and Rose were trying to figure out how to find the TARDIS and it's occupants, said occupants were trying to figure out how to get home. At least, one of them was.

            "Don't worry guys," Steven whispered to the three younger boys, "I'll figure something out."

            "Who's there?" a voice called and Steven cringed. He knew them being there wouldn't remain secret forever. After all, how long could you hide three toddlers? Especially when the man who took you was standing in the same room.

            Steven took a deep breath and stood up from where he'd been crouching behind the console.

            "Who are you?" The Godfather asked and for the first time he looked confused.

            "S-Steven," the boy stammered.

            "What are you doing here?"

            "I was at Torchwood when you came," Steven replied.

            "I see," The Godfather said, "Sit down. Don't speak."

            Steven did as he was told, though he was confused. From the little he had heard about this guy, he had been expecting someone crazy looking. Like the guy from that Beetlejuice film. But this guy looked totally normal. No crazy, no extra limbs, nothing. Steven slid sideways slightly so he had a better view of the man. He continued to stare for a few minutes before The Godfather finally noticed.

            "What?" he snapped and Steven jumped.

            "Nothing, it's just... you don't seem as scary as everyone says," Steven said and The Godfather raised one eyebrow and stalked closer.

            "What?" he repeated.

            "Um," Steven swallowed, "Never-Never mind." The Godfather shot him a scathing look and stalked back to the controls.

            "Where are we going?" Steven asked.

            "I thought I told you not to talk?"

            "You kidnapped me. I think I should be allowed to know where I'm being kidnapped to," Steven said and The Godfather sighed in frustration.

            "We are going to wherever on this godforsaken planet has the largest population," he said, "There, now you know so stop talking."

            Steven sighed and sat quietly for a moment be spoke again.

            "Why?" he asked.

            "Why what?" The Godfather growled.

            "Why are you looking for the most populated place on Earth?"

            "I need to find which place would match populations with Gallifrey," The Godfather said and then shook his head. "Why am I telling you this?"

            "What's Gallifrey?" Steven asked, ignoring the man's mumbling.

            "Gallifrey is my home planet. It was destroyed a long time ago along with most of my people," The Godfather told him, though this time his voice was distinctly prideful. "That is why I am here. If I can destroy a planet similar to Gallifrey then my planet will return."

            "You're going to destroy Earth?" Steven said in shock, Why?"

            "As I said, it will bring back my planet."

            "How do you know that?"

            "It has to work," The Godfather muttered, though now he seemed to be talking to himself more than Steven. Steven sighed and slid back over to the playpen.

            "Don't worry," he said again to the boys, "I'm going to get us home and then Uncle Jack can stop this guy and save the Earth.

Alright, so all chapter previous to this had already been posted on two different writing sites before I joined Wattpad. However my plot bunnies abandoned me and left only dust bunnies in their place while I was writing this story and it's actually been a little under a year since I last updated on one of the other sites.

So I decided to wait until I had finished writing the story to continue updates on those sites and to post it at all on here. So I have finished writing and will now be updating every Thursday.
Thanks so much for reading and let me know what you think!