"Did you wear that on purpose?" he asked as his finger slid down the deep v neckline.

I smirked and undid the tie at my hip, unwrapping the shirt to reveal my black lacey bra. He bit his lip and left kisses around my exposed chest, his hands massaging my boobs. I let a sigh of pleasure escape my mouth and he sat up, removing his shirt to reveal his perfectly inked body.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," he breathed as he looked down at me.

I grabbed his waist and stared at him as I unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned his jeans, and tugged them down his hips.

I glanced at the bulge in his boxers and smirked at him. He climbed off the bed and wiggled his skinny jeans down to his ankles. I audibly laughed as he struggled to take them off and offered to help. He rolled his eyes and finally removed them successfully, climbing back onto the bed.

"I think you're wearing too much clothing," he said softly, his hand trailing down my stomach and tugging at my shorts.

I smiled and climbed off of the bed to remove them. Come on Beatrice, channel your inner sex goddess.

I slowly undid my belt and shorts, leaning over as I slid them down my legs and stepped out of them. He licked his lips as he looked me up and down, now in full view of my lingerie.

"Am I still wearing too much?" I asked as I slipped off one of the bra straps from my shoulder.

I prayed I didn't sound to cringe and was coming across as sexy.

"Maybe you could take a little more off," he smirked.

I turned around and unclasped my bra, slipping it off of my shoulders and tossing it to the side. I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling in nervousness as I slipped the underwear off and dropped them on top of the bra.

I slowly turned around, my cheeks burning, and looked up at him.

"Fuck me," he muttered under his breath, making me chuckle lightly.

"That can be arranged," I said, climbing onto the bed and straddling him.

I tossed my hair over my shoulders and let my head fall back as he played with my boobs. I was getting turned on and could feel myself getting wet. I didn't want him to notice as I was sitting on top of him, so I crawled backward and shimmied his boxers off. I stared down at his hard dick before placing it in my mouth and sucking. He gasped and his hips jutted upwards in pleasure. I kept going until his breathing became heavy and let him fall from my mouth.

I laid by his side and he swiftly climbed on top of me, kissing me intensely. He pinned my hands above my head, making my heart jump, and he left kisses down my jaw until he reached my ear.

"I'm going to make you come so hard," he whispered, his breath on my neck giving me chills, "And you're going to be so loud. I want the neighbors to hear you."

I smiled to myself and nodded. He teased with slow kissing leading to my wet core before finally licking me between my legs. I bucked my hips, eager for him to continue, and sighed as he began to play with me.

I gasped as I felt his finger push inside of me. It felt good. I imagined what it would feel like for him to push himself inside of me as he slowly moved his finger in a rhythmic motion. An uncontrollable moan escaped my mouth and I continued to revel in the sensation of him pushing in and out of me.

"More," I said breathlessly, hoping he would understand what I meant.

He chuckled against my body and slowly slid another finger inside, returning to the rhythmic motion.