07 - WEAK

Aurora and Valkyrie had yet to speak to each other since the previous night, but she hadn't kicked her out yet so that was a bonus

Aurora and Valkyrie had yet to speak to each other since the previous night, but she hadn't kicked her out yet so that was a bonus. Aurora didn't try to speak to her either, recognizing that if Valkyrie was icing her out it was likely for a reason. Strangely, Aurora trusted Brunnhilde. She trusted the woman not to throw her out onto the streets of Sakaar to perish and she knew the woman would keep her safe. However, that wouldn't stop them from going at each other's throats regardless of last night's events.

"Why do you train him if he beats everyone regardless?" Aurora questioned as the two made their way through the capital building to Hulk's room. "I mean, he's a giant, why does he need any training at all? It simply seems redundant."

With a sigh, Valkyrie stopped them in their path and asked, "Do you ever stop talking?"

"Do you ever smile or show any emotion other than annoyance?" Aurora teased, noting the small ticks of annoyance clear in Brunnhilde's expression. Angry or not, they definitely weren't at each other's throats as much as they were. This was a relief for Aurora as she felt a little more secure in her survival on this garbage planet.

"You're going to drive me insane," Valkyrie muttered, causing Aurora to roll her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, I don't have to take you with me, you know. I could just let you roam on this planet and see what happens."

Aurora smirked, speaking matter-of-factly, "Yeah, you could, but you're too nice to do that. Besides, you like me a little bit or else you wouldn't have kept me around this long. So, Brunnhilde, thank you for being my first friend on this planet."

"We're not friends," the woman spat as they began to continue walking. The capital building was brightly colored, which Aurora found entertaining as she ran her fingertips along the red and white walls of the hallway.

"Ah, forgive me I'm a little rusty on these Asgardian customs," Aurora teased, "Do friends not kiss each other? I have no idea what is considered friendship in your realm."

Valkyrie stopped in her tracks, looking at Aurora with a vaguely pissed off expression which brought her joy. "We're not going to talk about that. Last night didn't happen. Got it?"

"I think you're a coward," Aurora spoke the thought that had been bouncing around in her mind as soon as she woke up that morning. The woman turned and in moments had a dagger to Aurora's throat, pressing her against the wall, but the blonde could only laugh. "My, we have to stop meeting like this."

"I am not a coward."

"You kissed me because you were weak and I reminded you of Ira, right or wrong?" Aurora spat, her voice losing all of the teasings it had before. She was speaking of a question she didn't realize she had until the moment it slipped through her lips. When the woman hesitated, the blonde knew she was right. "If you wanna kiss me, fine, but don't kiss me because I remind you of someone else because that's bullshit. I may not have been human for long, but even I know that is shameful. I don't exist for you to pretend she is still alive."