Straight from the Horse's Mouth Pt. 9 (Chapter 36)

Start from the beginning

"I don't feel like it. What if I just wanna go commando? I don't wanna put on clothes. Unless it's a problem for you. If it is, I can throw on some boxers."

Just before popping another tiny fish into her mouth, Nova glances over to me and gives me a sly grin.

"I'm not complaining, just asking."

The playful tone in her words sent a jolt through my lungs causing my breath to catch briefly. I raise my right eyebrow Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson style, and smirk, letting my growing curiosity be known.

She laughs at my goofiness and smiles.

I scoot a little closer to her, move the snack crackers out of her grip, and become a part of her personal space to kiss her on the cheek, then the space behind her ear, and finally on her neck just below her jaw.

"So, what you're telling me is that you like it when I'm naked?" I asked her, my voice low and just above a whisper that tickled her slender neck.

My hooded, hazel eyes met her deepset almond shaped dark browns, and watch as the top of her left ear turns slightly dark red.

"I mean, it does make things easier," she responded, her eyes getting low.

"Easier for what exactly?"

"Easier for us to fuck."

Blunt and straight to the point, I like it.

I smile and dive straight for her lips and tug on her bottom one with my teeth before releasing it to continue kissing her.

"Well, it might take a minute before I'm exactly ready for that since I just got out the shower," I say when I pull away from her.

"I may be able to help a little with that," she says slinking her warm hand underneath my towel and placing it on my dick.

Nova climbs on top of and straddles me as she is simultaneously kissing my neck and jerking me off.

I could feel my breathing getting more shallow and my heart racing faster with each stroke of her hand and her beginning to grind against me.

I couldn't help but tilt my head to the side to give her strategically placed kisses more access to my neck and I start to moan as her hand did its magic wonders on me.
My large hands grab and squeeze her ass that seems to spill out of them as we start making-out and she grips me a little harder.

"Shit, Nova. Fuck!" I whine as my body was enjoying the sensations.

My dick was already beginning to warm back up, blood pumping, and getting hard as she slowed down her pace. I swiftly flip her over on her back and she lets go of my dick to put her arms around my neck as I kiss her harder.

I glide my tongue past her wet, full lips and can still taste the cheese cracker residue on her tongue which makes me smile. I don't know what it is, but I seem to really like French kissing her. Maybe it was the fact that she gave my tongue a warm cavern to hide, or maybe it was the sultry dance hers did with mine, I don't know. Either way, it always resulted in my head spinning.

I pull her up a bit and start tugging at her thin white pajama shirt trying to get it over her head without stopping our heated kiss.

I obviously couldn't do that, so I did the next best thing.

Rip it off.

"Hey! My shirt!" Nova says after I finally get it off her and toss it to the floor.

"Fuck that shirt," I say to her as I was about to go for her bra next, only to realize she never had one on.

I've never kissed a girl's breasts before and never had the desire to until now. They weren't the perfect set and I think that's why I was so amazed by them.

Her right was slightly smaller than her left, but they were full like her future babies will never know hunger. Her figure is so attractive, enticing, and well curved. Her skin, a deep brown with copper under-tones, makes my mind run wild with thoughts of how it was that God created a color like that.

It's still funny to me that before Nova, I couldn't even visualize myself doing any of this with a girl, but after developing romantic and hardcore as shit sexual feelings for her, all I wanted to do was kiss, suck, and bite on her like I was an infant greedily on its mother.

So that's what I did; became greedy.

I moved and pinned Nova's hands above her head and went to town. She made sure to give me direction on how much pressure to apply and to not suck too hard. I applied her direction and before long I started hearing her happy sounds and feeling her legs wrap around me for some kind of stability as she arched her back to have her breast further in my mouth.

"Damn, I'm so wet right now," she whispers with her eyes closed.

Whenever she gave me directions on how to properly pleasure her, or whenever I heard her utter the magic words, "I'm so wet", I couldn't help the animalistic growl that rumbled through my throat, threatening to spill out.

I release her hands and breast to start tugging off her pants and underwear so I can start fingering her.
One thing I've learned is that Nova Queen loves to be fingered. I don't know when it was that this girl became such a kinky freak, but I thank whoever or whatever sparked it. And I'm glad I'm such a quick learner and phenomenal listener because it doesn't take long before I find and access her favorite sensitive spots and stimulate them, add in a little pumping of my now slick fingers to another area, and she is loudly moaning.

It also doesn't take much more after that before I can feel her body start to contract around my fingers and her body jerk slightly, and my fingers come out covered once I remove them.

She lays back on the bed and sighs loudly, a little winded but excited, "Damn! Fuck me," she says as an expression.

"I still want to," I say kissing her and removing my useless towel, displaying the full boner I finally had.

I laugh as her eyes go from almond shaped, to round.

"Shiiit. I don't have any extra condoms in the room. I'd have to go get some from the apartment," I say closing my eyes tight in annoyance.

"You're in luck!"

Nova, smiling, turns on her side, one thigh spilling over the other, and reaches into the side table drawer and takes out a condom.

"I remember a certain someone telling me yesterday he was fucking me around this time tonight, so I took the liberty to escape to the apartment and have Georgia let me in so I could grab a couple," she says tossing one underhanded to me.

"You think of everything don't you," I state rather than question.

While I'm gently tearing open the wrapper, prepping it, and putting it on, she tells me, "I'll guide you, ok? Since this is your first time and all. And don't be worried if it's not great. First times usually aren't that great. It's not like I'll want to stop fucking you if it isn't. Practice makes perfect, after all."

"Yeah, I'm aware. Thanks for the reassurance though. I like that," I say kissing her a few times.

It's becoming less and less foreign for me to kiss her. Like I said, it wasn't long ago that the thought of me kissing a girl completely grossed me out and was not for me, and yet, here I was now kissing a girl that I couldn't get enough of and slowly entering my dick into her vagina.

Tenth grade me would die if I told him this.

Adult me, could most definitely get used to this.