Kismet Foreshadowing (Chapter 26.2)

Dinner was amazing! It consisted of chicken breast in a vodka crème sauce over pasta coupled with seasoned sautéed veggies. Everything was seasoned well and tasted phenomenal. I was really happy.

The conversation flowed well and as if we were never separated. We just picked up where we left off and didn't miss a beat. We talked about all the things we missed out on during our separated time and what we were up to now.

The two of us went over information he figured his family may ask me that I should be aware of considering we're supposed to be "dating" each other, and I did the same. I informed him on things about my life that they may ask about as well.

After dinner, I slowly shuffled myself and my food baby to the living room where I gathered a fuzzy deep dark blue blanket from the brown wicker basket sitting in a corner near the tv to snuggle under.
Even though it's the hottest of the hot of the summer months, my mother likes to keep the house fairly cool. I don't enjoy being cold, so I keep a blanket near me at all times in the house.

"What do you want to drink?" Ari asks throwing his question in my direction from the kitchen.
We had finished cleaning up the kitchen and putting the remaining food into the refrigerator and decided on gathering small movie snacks to finish out the night.

"Grape juice!"

"Grape juice? Are you a child? We've got wine."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize this was your house," I say swiftly swiveling my head and giving him a full-on glare from the couch.

A couple of minutes later he comes around the corner and sits next to me, handing me a bag of the cinnamon pecans we picked out at the store and my fat cup of grape juice. Ari scoots closer to me and grabs my fuzzy blanket to snuggle underneath as well and reaches for the remote.

"So, what are we watching?" He asked.

"Not sure, you can pick though."

I sit and watch him movie surf on Netflix while I gulp my juice and throw the pecans up in the air to catch them in my mouth like I truly am a child. He rattles off different movies and tv shows he thinks I may want to watch; I disagree to every one of them. Just not feeling in the mood to watch those particular ones.

I stand up from the couch and head to the I kitchen to acquire a second cup of juice. While gone, he comes across a movie that he doesn't make me aware of until I come back and see that it's already started playing on the large flat screen.

The Proposal.

"You like this movie?" I ask him smiling while I lower myself back down to the middle of the couch next to him and under the blanket.

"Hell yeah! You don't? I thought you loved Ryan Reynolds? He's fine as hell. I wouldn't mind having him as a fuckable sugar daddy."

"I do love Ryan Reynolds and this movie and the idea of him being my sugar daddy," I point out, "I just didn't know you liked the movie. Remi and I watched it once together. I think it's one of my favorite Ryan movies. Every time I watch this, I think about the first time Remi and I had sex. Fond memories," I say sighing happily as I remember the goofiness and fun of Remi and I's foreplay.

I see Ari cringing at me from my peripherals causing me to laugh and glance at him. He smiles and shakes his head, giving his attention back to the antics of Sandra and Ryan.

 He smiles and shakes his head, giving his attention back to the antics of Sandra and Ryan