His face moved closer to mine before he hovered over my ear.

'Thank you for last night darlin'.' He mumbled as he moved to kiss my neck.

I grabbed his face and moved it from my neck so his lips met mine.

He lifted me up onto the counter so our faces were level, his hands wondered up my shirt as mine went to curls.

As our tongues fought together he pulled me closer before he carried me over to the closest wall.

He pinned me against the wall as I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist.

Before anything else could happen we were interrupted.

'Wowzer! I'd like for you to not have sex while my breakfast awaits.' Tris exclaimed as he strolled into the kitchen and collected his plate.

He poured himself a glass of orange juice before sitting at the island where me and Brad joined him.

'We should go for a picnic today, the weathers unreal!' Tris piped up.

'Yeah, Grace you could invite Lola.' Brad replied as his eyes met mine.

Lola has been my best friend since we were 15. Ever since we've been inseparable. And we just so happen to be flat mates too.

'I'll text her and she if she's any plans.' I earned a nod of each boy before I sent a text to Lola.

Me-
Hey bitch! Fancy coming to the park for a picnic with me, Brad and his friend?

Within a matter of a minute my phone beeped.

Lola-
Sure girl! Tell me when and where and I'll be there :)

It was around an hour later. Brad had drove me back to my place so I could get changed as well as pick Lola up whilst Tris packed food and drinks.

After Lola and Tris introduced themselves we headed to the park seeing as it was around a 20 minute walk from their place.

We found a spot of open space on the grass where no one was near, me and Lola laid the two blankets out as Brad and Tris began to pour drinks.

'This is cute.' Lola said as we plopped down on the blanket.

'It is.' Brad hummed. 'I'm glad you could come.'

'Am I not good enough?' I teased him which resulted in an eye roll.

Tris connected his phone to a speaker placed in the middle of the space causing Brad start to bob his head to the beat.

I lay back on my elbows with Brad's head rested on my legs as the sun beat down on my skin seeing as I wore a pair of denim shorts and a crop top.

Suddenly I heard a click and instantly turned to Lola who sat with a grin as Tris chuckled.

'Seriously.' I groaned.

It had been around 3 hours since we got to the park and by now we were all quite tipsy.

Thankfully not many people come to this part of the past meaning there was no one around.

Tris and Lola were currently engrossed in conversation; it turns out that they have a lot in common.

Brad and I lay on our sides, face to face as he told me about a song he's been working on.

'I'd love for you to work on it with me.' He told me as his fingers began to play with mine.

'Is this just so we can have sex on the job again?' I teased him to let out a laugh.

'It could be.' He shrugged with a smirk.

He slowly leaned in, his face coming towards mine but before we could do anything we were interrupted by Tris.

'Excuse me, save it for the bedroom!' He said in a high pitched lady voice.

Brad let out an annoyed huff as I gave Tris a glare.

Ignoring him, we leaned in again and let our lips meet. He shuffled a little closer to me and put his hand on my cheek.

'Shall we head back now?' Tris asked interrupting us.

After agreeing we packed up our belongings and began to short walk to the streets.

'Oh can we get ice cream before we do?' I asked as we exited the park.

'Of course ma love.' Tris cooed as he swung his arm around my neck.

As we shared our mutual love for Post Malone the other two involved themselves in what looked like a deep conversation in front of us.

It turns out to have been about dogs. Who would've thought?

Once we got our ice cream we took a seat in the parlour.

I watched as Brad and Tris shared each other's ice cream, screwing my face up.

'You're gross.' I commented as I took a lick of my own ice cream.

'Not even 12 hours ago you and Brad were sharing saliva so hush.' Tris said putting his finger on my lips, his words caused Lola to let out a snort.

Tris put his hand out as she high fived his. I looked between the two with a sour expression.

'I hate how alike you are.' I said unamused.

Hearing Brad snigger next to me I turned and glared at him.

'Want some saliva?' He teased as he batted his tongue in and out of his mouth making a disgusting noise.

I caught his tongue between my thumb and pointer finger causing Tris and Lola to let out a howl.

'Keep it up.' I smiled sarcastically at him as he held his tongue and knitted his eyebrows.