Chapter thirty-two.

Addison's Pov.

"Y-you did?" I asked. Meredith  nodded.

"I was trying so hard to let you know I was still in there, I wanted you to know I was there and I wanted you to stay" She said. "I loved you Addison, I wanted to be with you, I don't think I ever stopped loving you" she said.

I would always be in love with her but she just lost her husband and she was pregnant. "Mer, That is just your hormones talking" I said.

"It isn't though, Addison I still love you and I alway will love you" She said. "The minute I saw you, I knew that you were the one I was supposed to be with and I should have looked for you" she stated.

I leaned closer to her. "I missed you, but nothing is going to happen here" I said. Her expression fell.

"I have wanted to kiss you, to touch you, and to love you since I got here. There is nothing in the way of that" she said. She was hurting.

"Meredith you don't love me, you miss Derek, you miss his touch and like you said years ago, I am the closest thing to him" I said. She rolled her eyes and threw herself down onto the table. "I'm so-" I started.

"Don't Addison" she said. There was a part of me telling me to be a good person but the other part was telling me to kiss her. I listened to the part that made me want to kiss her. I leaned down and kissed her roughly. She kissed back. The kisses felt the same way they did ten years ago.

"I could never stop loving you and there wasn't a day that you weren't on my mind" I said. I knew it was wrong to be in love with someone who was just widowed three months ago, but I needed her. And she needed me.