Chapter 4

General left with Council Van Doren just after the breakfast. Somehow when they left all bodyguards left too and I was alone with my mind in the dining room.

Arawn looked like he lost all interests in me so he just left me alone without a word. For a second I looked how his dark figure walked on the cold white marble floor wondering what it would be to be that calm. My nerve ends didn't calm down. Everything my eyes saw was those little seconds before the blast.

I was walking, people around laughed wandering around and checking all the things for the holiday. I didn't remember how that happened. I know Monica and I wanted to watch a big ship getting into a harbour but before we could move a big light blinded me and explosion-filled my ears. No one saw it coming. No one rang a bell. No one warned. How did that happen?

"Your thinking face could destroy your ugly face," suddenly I smile and I don't look at my friends scattered around lying covered in blood.
"Thank you for that. I was just thinking about the bombs," I don't know why I told him the truth. Something inside me just wasn't ready for lies.
"Well that's.." he stopped, "unfortunate." He said finally and I raised my head. His dark hair was tied at the back a few wisps falling out and making his eyes look bluer. The black outfit was changed with dark pants and simple white shirt.
"I'm glade you can think about me instead of the explosion," a smile speed across his face but he turned serious again. I didn't see his mocking expression anymore.

"Come. You can enjoy my practice." He turned before I could answer and I rushed to come him.
"Practice? What do you think?" My eyebrows arched with confusion.
"As the word says. Practice. Doing something you intend to get good at." He spins his head before turning at me again.
"You really look dump with your stupid questions."
"Hey!" I yell, narrowing my face at him. "Not nice!" My mouth snap and I look around.

We are heading somewhere no one showed me in this court. The place is all covered in black ground, some props around the edges and a little sitting place above it all. There is some man sitting at ground looking at his gun. His head rise and I'm faced with dark grey eyes piercing into my soul.
"Who's that?" I ask my look still locked with his.
"My trainer. I think his name is Mahmut or something. I don't remember to be honest." Arawn's uninterested face turned to face his trainee and I had to laugh. 
"Morning Arawn! Glad to see you brought a company," a man smiles and I look at Arawn again. His eyes roll and he looks at him.
"Yes. Wonderful." He answers bored and turns to me.
"Darter or something I believe," he introduce us. For a second I look at him before burst out laughing.
"Dove my name," I answer and shake hands with the trainer.
"Told you it's some bird," he turned from us running toward the end of place.
"Maglic," he said smiling and shaking his head.
"Oh, Arawn said you are Mahmut or something." I laugh at Arawn's intentions and try to look at him. My eyes wander around but I don't see Arawn anymore.
"Nice to meet you. What brings you to us?" He asked politely looking at me.
"Actually General brought me here. I'm a survivor with a message on my hand." I show at my big white bandage and nod.
"Oh I'm sorry. I just head about that. I hope people are not injured." His face narrows and I had to nod.
"Initial number is that two hundred and fifty people is dead." I say flatly. My voice is dead just like everything inside of me. I don't feel comfortable to speak about that. It's my people. Persons I knew. People who ment me a lot.

"Mahmut come here I won't let you seduce my guest." Arawn yelled behind us and I jumped scared.

Maglic closed eyes for a second and when he opened them he seemed like everything is normal.
"Nice to meet you Dove," he answered finally looking at me.
"You too." I answer long after he is gone.

People live in delusion everything is okay just because come cupola is protecting them. But what about us? About people who risk their lives just to live another day? People who don't live in main capitols? Someone who fights for survivor, not for practice. They don't know that, and they don't try to know.