Doubts

"What's this all about?" Cleo asked from the steps, "Who's getting a statue now?"

"I don't know. Probably another boring old monster we never heard of." Frankie interrupted Clawdeen.

"Oh, there, there! See?" She placed a hand on your shoulder as she pointed to Bloodgood. "She doesn't even stand like Bloodgood."

"Obsess much?" Clawdeen looked over to where Frankie was pointing, along with you and Draculaura. Then, Bloodgood stuck her finger into the fountain and her arm grotesquely seemed to look as if it was gulping.

"Oh, she just drank with her finger!"

"What?"

"No she's right," Lagoona spoke up, "I saw it too."

"Me too." You continued to stare at 'Bloodgood' in astonishment.

Frankie looked off in contemplation, "So, she called me Franccie, Nightmare is scared of her, and she drank with her-" she gasped. "It's Crabgrass!"

The rest of you gasped as well.

"Okay, then if that's Crabgrass, then where's the real Bloodgood."

As if on cue, Hellscream answered Lagoona's question. "And so, in honor of her tireless efforts in fighting for monster unity and diversity, we proudly unveil this statue." He pulled the covering off of the statue. It revealed Bloodgood in a scared, defensive pose.

You all broke into different reactions.

"There!"

"That's her?"

"They turned her to stone."

"How do we get her out of there?"

"I-I don't know," Frankie looked on at the statue, "but I'm gonna find out!"

"And when the scholastic superintendents come to check on our progress on Friday night, they will see how you are getting along. They will expand upon this idea. Making every school like Monster High!" Van Hellscream's words caused tension and dirty looks from both the vampires and the werewolves.

Bram had seen you sitting by the steps, and tried to make his way over to you. But he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. 

"And where do you think you're going?"

"We talked about this, Gory."

He turned to face the upset vampire. "Yes we did, and we came to the agreement that you would still look like you're dating me til I found someone else."

"So I can't talk to any other ghouls?"

"Not until I find a new manster that will actually make that mummy's wrappings come undone."

He rolled his eyes, "What is with your rivalry with her?"

"I was the queen at our school, so I will continue to rule here. And with you being so difficult, it's gonna be harder to maintain my status. So, no other ghouls until I have found a proper replacement for you."

Then she pulled onto his sleeve til he was back at her side. He was hoping to catch one more glimpse of you, but you had already left with the other ghouls.

"Yo, man, I'm learning a lot in that new History class." Romulus spoke to Clawd on the Casketball court. "I mean, I always knew you couldn't trust vampires, but to hear all the things they've done to our kind."

He was stopped as Clawd threw the ball into his chest, "Woah, watch with the vampire talk, okay?"

"Sorry," Romulus dropped the ball and put his hands up in defense, "I don't mean Draculaura. She's awesome. I just mean, looking at our history, maybe werewolves and vampires ain't meant to be together. You said yourself that you two argue sometimes."

"So?"

"So, I know some totally hot werewolf ghouls who would just howl at the moon to be dating you." He held out a fist to Clawd, "The pack is strength, bro."

"The pack is life." And Clawd fist bumped with Romulus before shaking hands.

You and Frankie walked past Gory and Bram as she laughed and grabbed onto his shoulder. 

"I thought he broke up with her." Frankie looked towards you as you crossed your arms and looked towards the floor.

"Yeah, I thought he did too." Did he just say that to say it? Did he get tired of trying to get with you?

Finally you reached Cleo and Deuce, "Hey, Deuce, so you've turned a lot of people to stone right?"

"I don't know about a lot." He looked off a bit in embarrassment.

"Is there anyway to, like, unturn them?"

"Um, I don't know. I never heard of any. It wears off sometimes, but you never know when. Sometimes it lasts for years. Let me ask my ma, she'll know for sure."

"Thanks!"

As they spoke, you watched as Bram and Gory walked off together. But, Frankie dragged you off with her.

You and Frankie watched Bloodgood's statue outside. You made sure to scare off any birds or bats that tried to mess with it.

"Yes, Mom. Yes, I'll be home for dinner. Yes, I promise. I know dragon pits don't clean themselves. Uh-huh. Okay. Oh-wait, Mom, I think my phone's cutting out uh-" Duece held his phone up to his hair and his snakes all hissed into the phone. Then he hung up.

"Sorry about that." He came up to the two of you, "Okay, my mom said that there was a way to reverse somebody being turned to stone. An extremely rare powder. It has to be administered at the first light of the moon. But no one's seen one of those for years."

Just then, Frankie gasped and her neck bolts started to spark. "I know exactly where to look."

Fangs and Howls [Bram x Reader x Romulus]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara