'Beside I think why she wouldn't let you ride her is because of the accident...' Hoseok knowing eyebrow quirks had made his eldest hyung groan in annoyance.

'It was one time!' Seokjin groan yet again,' and I promise I wouldn't do it again.'

'Hyung you had her get a beautiful pink satin to wear...' Hoseok heartily laugh at his eldest hyung frustration, maybe getting a Cerberus pink fluffy satin to wear was not a good idea.

'Well I thought she needed one since all of the poodles I had would love being pampered,' Seokjin thought heartily at it.

'Seriously hyung... you don't know how furious Yoongi was seeing his precious Cerberus was in a tutu and it was pink...' Hoseok laughs again as Holly was growling at Seokjin of the eventful day, making Seokjin coward in fear and as he swear at the dog to never do that again, the whole place was silence once again.

As they manage to get Holly in the bath, all they could hear was running water and Hoseoks small humming.

'Do you think they'll be alright up there...?' Seokjin started as he was sitting down comfortably in one of the sofas in the middle of the room down there.

'You know Yoongi hyung has everything under control,' Hoseok also slumps beside Seokjin as he looks up and sigh,' beside; everything will be alright... nothing will happen you know.'

Silence took over, but Seokjin just couldn't help to feel the itch to know something is going on between those three, a romantic had sprung into the room as soon as he saw your figure that that.

'Everything will be fine until Zeus will start to step down.' Seokjin said.

'You know that it will be handed to Jimin right,' Hoseok gulp at his words,' he is his son, right?'

'Not until Jimin could man up to take the position his not,' hearing his hyungs confession, bubbling a thousand question in his head.

'What do you mea –'he was stop when Seokjin pat his back as he straighten his back –' hyung... what do you mean.' Hoseok ask yet again.

'Rumors were flying around that Zeus is going to step down this time and it's not Jimin who's going to be in there sitting in the throne.

'But... Jimin is his son... he will be a great king, he has a golden heart, everything will be prosperous in his reign.' Hoseok rambles.

'Yes and that Hobi, are not enough, Zeus might be the ruler but not everything is sugar, spice and everything nice.' Seokjin hands wave as two glass and a bottle of wine flew in their hands.

Hoseok looks at the bottle of wine and the two glasses with question look as Seokjin gesture to drink with him,' Is... this?'

'Yes. I need a drink after all of this and Dionysus's wine is the best around,' he was twirling the glass in his hands,' remind me to gather some more wine from Dionysus, Hope-ah.'

As both toss on the drink, silence once again grew into the place as they watch Holly playing with the bubbles in her bath.

'Jimin is breaking himself.'

'What?!' Hoseok looks at his eldest

'His father is pushing him to the limit Hoseok; I couldn't even recognize anymore... he looks so different... I was so surprise when I had seen him with the heavy armor and all; he's a demigod for goodness sake! He doesn't need armor he needs to trust himself.' Hearing his older hyung, Hoseoks eyes started to swirl with image of a tiny Jimin bearing all of those, reminding him of the past once again.

'I think something is going to happened Hoseok, and its killing Jimin slowly, he never practice like this. His father wouldn't just torture his eldest son like this.'