"And what about my daughter. She was sent to be killed and had to live away from me for her own safety. It didn't work because your mother found her and tricked her into eating a poisoned apple all because she was jealous," My grandfather yelled at Evie. Even if the Evil Queen did something terrible to my mom, I know Evie didn't, meaning I don't blame her.

"They can't be trusted," Queen Leah said as she turned to Fairy Godmother. 

"I'm so so-" Mal started to reach for Queen Leah. 

"Go away. Stay away from them," Chad interrupted pushing her hand back.

"Don't do this Chad," Ben and I spoke in sync. I could feel my grandfather glaring at me, but ignored it in favor of glaring at Chad. 

"What? They were raised by their parents, Alec and Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids, huh? Kindness? Fair Play? No way." Chad told us. He turned to Mal and glared at her.

"You stole another girl's boyfriend," Chad told Mal. 

"Hey! HEY!" Ben tried to stop him. 

"You enjoy hurting people," Chad said pointing at Jay. 

"And you...you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater," Chad spoke to Evie. Chad turned to Doug and nodded smugly, however, Doug just glared at him.

"Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" Evie asked her mirror, before showing it to Chad, who's face was displayed. 

"What? Come on!" Chad said pushing Evie's hand away, causing her to stumble. Jay quickly walked u to Chad and grabbed his collar.

"Back off Chad!" Jay said. Evie reached in her purse and pulled out a bottle. She sprayed him in the face twice before Ben pulled her and Jay off of Chad. 

Audrey began to say "Chad" and "Evie did something to Chad" a lot. 

"Come on Mal," Evie said pulling said girl backwards. The two began to run. 

"Guys!" Ben yelled as Mal called out for Jay.

I looked at Carlos and he smiled sadly before running after the others. 

As soon as they left, Chad began to come to and everyone glared at the two of us. 

"I feared something like this might happen," Ben's dad said cleaning his glasses. 

"This isn't THEIR fault," Ben said. 

"No, boys, it's yours," Ben's dad told us. Belle and Adam looked at us disappointed and began to walk away. 

"Mom?" Ben asked quietly. She shook her head softly and continued walking. Chad and Audrey walked past us and scoffed as Doug pulled Lonnie away quickly.  

"ALEC!" My grandfather shouted as he stalked over to me. Aria and my brothers were quickly behind me.

"Who was that...boy?" He asked angrily.

"His name is Carlos...De Vil. He's my...boyfriend." I answered hesitantly. I looked at his eyes angrily. He reached a hand up and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. 

"It seems your parents and I need to have a talk," He told me. He let go of my chin. "Okay?"

"No," I whispered. I suddenly was on the ground and had a hand holding my cheek. 

"What did you say to me?" My grandfather sneered. I slowly stood up and glared at him. He looked in my eyes and looked shocked for a second before continuing to glare.

"I SAID NO! I am Alec White, Prince and Soon-to-be King of  Auradon. I can choose who I  love and will end up marrying. YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME. Either accept me or GET OUT OF OUR LIFE!" I shouted. My grandfather recoiled back and shook his head because it was four against one. He slowly walked away and I turned to my group. 

"Thanks...I need to find Carlos," I said to them. The muttered You're Welcome and let me pass them. 

I ended up finding Carlos with the other Vks at a table next to Audrey, Chad, and a bunch of other kids. 

"Carlos?" I asked as I walked up.

"Hey, Alec," He said not looking up from his tray. I sat down in between Carlos and Evie and Mal looked up at me sadly.

"Oh! Are you okay?" Mal asked reaching up to touch my face.

"What?" I asked. The other three turn to look at me and gasp. Evie reached in her purse and pulled out a mirror. I looked in my reflection and say that my cheek was a nasty mixture of purple, pink, and green. 

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. My grandfather, he... Let's say I learned that I needed to stand up for myself about what I want," I said proudly looking at Carlos

"I'm proud of you," Carlos said sideways hugging me. 

"I'm going to go get food, but I'll be right back, okay?" I told him. He nodded and let me stand up. I walked and saw Ben headed to the table. I quickly got my food and began walking back to the table. I saw Jane with her old haircut and Audrey, Lonnie, and the other girls suddenly running away. 

Mal looked at the Vks and said something and left with Evie and Jay. 

"What was that all about?" I questioned as I sat beside Carlos. 

"The girls made some comments about you and Ben not actually wanting to make Mal and I, your king and queen counterparts. Mal got really upset and yelled at them that it wasn't any of their business. Do you want me to be king with you?" Carlos spoke slowly getting quieter. 

"If that's what you want," I told him. He nodded and looked away. I looked to where he was looking and saw Jay motioning for him to come. Carlos looked at me but before he could say anything I nodded and told him to go. He gathered his bags and ran off to where Jay was standing. Jay threw an arm over him and they began to walk. Carlos threw a glance back at me and smiled sadly. 

------------------------

Alec stood up from the metal picnic table and left, missing the two indents from his hands when he heard about what Audrey and the other girls did. 

------------------------

UP NEXT:
The Coronation 

I think I will continue the Descendants 2 and 3 parts in the same book instead of making a whole different book. Thought? Please like, comment, and follow me. 

Love y'all, 
     Cassy

(ง •_•)ง

(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ