Don't Tell Anyone - (David & Corinna)*

*Corinna's POV*

I grab David by the sleeve of his black hoodie and drag him into his walk-in closet, his feet stomp heavily behind him and he sighs loudly.
"Whaaattt do you want now?" He asks as I let go of his arm, shutting the closet door behind him. He stands with his hands crossed over his torso and raising one eyebrow, giving me an unimpressed expression.
"Let me suck your cock," I beg, just like many times before. I stand there hopefully, holding my hands together in-front of my chest, anticipating his reply . He laughs hysterically and brushes the hair out of his face with a cheeky grin. "Corinna, move out the way!" He continues giggling before grabbing my shoulder and gently moving my body out of the way of the door. David grabs the brass knob of the door and begins to turn it before I grab ahold of his arm. "I'll let you go....IF! You give me one reason why I can't suck your dick." Without hesitation, David fires back.
"Because you're my friend, you've fucked every guy in this group and you dated Todd...do you need another reason or am I good to go?" He replies in a more serious tone of voice. I bite my lip playfully with a small smirk at the same time. David's gaze lingers on me for a couple of seconds as he waits for a reaction from me.
"No," I reply, causing a small giggle to come out of his mouth as he repeats the word 'no?'.
I close in the space between us and press my body lightly against his, playing with the tassels on his hoodie seductively. "Just once, you can tell me if you don't enjoy it." I explain, wrapping an arm around his neck and staring deeply into his brown eyes. He sighs heavily at me but before he can say a word I stand on my tip toes and plant one soft kiss against the middle of his neck. I close my eyes in delight as I inhale his perfect scent of cologne. David's body freezes beneath me and he doesn't speak, he barely even takes a breath as I softly kiss and lick at his earlobe, creating a small trail of kisses along the entire length of his neck. His chest vibrates against mine as I feel him release a small deep groan in response to my actions. I press my small frame against his tall body and notice something hard pressing against my crotch. I smile at the thought of knowing I could turn David on and that I could always get my own way with him.
"Don't you fucking dare tell anyone about this." He sternly says, I nod my head as he grabs ahold of my face and roughly kisses my lips, licking my tongue with his own between every peck. I return the heavy kisses as his hands travel down to the hem of my white top, allowing me to lift my arms as he pulls the T-shirt over my head and tossing it onto the closet floor, allowing our kiss to break in between. My boobs are exposed immediately as I wasn't wearing a bra. "Look at these fucking tits," he whispers with a husky voice, staring down at my boobs which were in his firm grasp and looking as if he was in a trance. He bends down just enough to reach one of them with his mouth, slowly flicking his tongue against my right nipple and sucking lightly, causing it to harden. I moan lightly and feel myself getting wet in my tight thong.
A few more seconds go by of David playing with my tits before he stands up straight and fiddles with his belt, before unbuckling it and sliding it through the hoops in his jeans until it's free and drops it on the floor, once again.
"You wanna suck my dick?" David breathes heavily, unbuttoning the first button on the top of his jeans and zipping them down. I nod eagerly as I watch him pull down his jeans, showing off his massive bulge. "Do you think that pretty little mouth can handle me?" He asks, putting a finger beneath my chin and using it to lift my head up so I can look him in the eye.
He keeps eye contact with me and he grabs one of my spare hands and shoves it underneath his boxers. I take a deep breath in as I touch his cock for the first time, realising that this was definitely going to be a challenge for even me. I nod in response to his question. He pulls down his boxers with no hesitation and puts his hand on top of my head, pushing me down to the ground. I kneel down in front of his huge, circumcised cock and admire it for a moment. I use my wet tongue to feel around the base of his dick and all the way to the top of his tip. I impatiently shove as much of his length I can into my mouth and feel it down my throat, causing me to slightly gag, although I had a lot of practice and didn't gag much. I enjoy the taste of his precum, and cock. I look up to see him stood there with his head thrown back and eyes squeezed shut. The thought of pleasing him excited me even more and made me eager to carry on and give him the best orgasm of his life.

I sucked with my mouth whilst licking around his tip, using my other hand to jerk the rest of his cock in motion with my mouth bobbing up and down.
"Oh yeah you suck so fucking good," he growls, pushing my head further down his cock whilst simultaneously thrusting into my mouth and face-fucking me. My eyes tear up and I begin to drool all over his now soaked member, causing loud smacking noises as his dick pops in and out of my mouth.

"Open your mouth," David demands, pushing my head back. I tilt my head at an angle looking up to him and open my mouth widely, waiting for his cum.
He jerks his cock hard and fast and cusses a couple of times loudly before cum starts to shoot out of his dick and lands all over my face and in my mouth.
"Fuck," he groans. His breathing is heavy throughout the time he takes to cum and his moans turn me on even more. I flicker my eyelashes as some of his cum lands close to my eye. As he comes to the end of his orgasm, he places his cock in my mouth one last time and allows me to suck the rest of the cum away, swallowing it all.

"Don't expect that to happen again." He orders, tucking his softening cock into his pants and then pulling his jeans up. "Sure thing, David," I wink, wiping my mouth with my arm and grabbing my T-shirt from the floor. Without saying anything else, David clicks open the door knob and pulls the door open, hurrying out of the closet and disappearing, leaving me feeling as satisfied as he probably was.