Ticklish - (Natalie & Jeff)

*Jeff's POV*

"Can I give you a haircut?" I ask Natalie, standing directly behind her, twirling her dark brown silky hair around my finger as she sits confidently in her office chair.
"Nooo!" She stresses, moving my hair out of the way and turning around, looking up to me with a cheesy smile. "Why?" I nag, plumping her hair up on either side of the top of her head, annoying her intentionally. She turns around to face me and stands up from her black wheeled desk chair, grabbing both my forearms at the same time as her eyes meet mine. I admire her light chocolate brown eyes as the gap between us closes. I lift my hand up to her face and swipe out a stray hair from her perfect soft skin. She giggles lightly and coyly looks down at her feet and blushes a light shade of pink. "Hey, why you so shy?" I ask, smiling and revealing my prominent dimples in the side of my cheeks. "I'm not..." she whispers, clearly still blushing from embarrassment. Me and Natalie has formed a strong bond lately and the tension between us had risen a lot, everyone always admired our friendship and boasted about how we'd end up together.
Before I could say anything else, Natalie wraps both her arms around my waist and quickly digs her fingers into my ribs, causing me to erupt into laughter.
"St-stop!" I cry out, trying to grab her hands and take them away from my ribs. She laughs evilly at the same time as I shriek in half laughter and half pain and my cap flies off the top of my head and clatters loudly onto the wooden flooring beside us. I begin to feel weakness build up in my knees and she slowly forces me to the floor, still cackling loudly at my discomfort. "Natalie," I gasp as we hit the floor and she straddles my waist, pinning me down and mercilessly tickling me.
I finally get the strength to grab her arms and hold them firmly by either side of her, forcing her to stop. "Payback!" I yell, hastily moving my hands from off of hers and onto her sides, getting revenge and tickling her sides harder than she could with me. "JEFF!" She immediately screams, pushing me back down to the ground. I stop tickling her and hesitantly let go of her, trusting that she wouldn't tickle me again. She hovers closely above me and the smell of her fruity perfume makes its way into my nostrils. I stare intensely into her pretty eyes and she watches my eyes back, edging closer towards my face with hers.

"Natalie!" We hear David scream from another room, ruining the moment we shared. Natalie sighs before laughing and pushing herself up into a sluggish stance. "Oh well." She shrugs, giggling again. I lay down flat on the floor and allow my heart to recover from the intense situation that had just happened before smiling smugly to myself.