Txxt (Todd & Natalie)*

'Hey baby, I miss you 😘'' I read, opening my iphone using Face ID to read Toddy's message in full, grinning sheepishly as I lightly nibble on my cherry red glossy bottom lip. I fiddle around with the tassels hanging from my grey hooded sweater whilst thinking of a reply that could tease him a little.

"I bet you do." Short and sweet, I decided to give nothing away, keeping him on his toes was always best. I purse my lips and snicker to myself before clicking the blue send button and receiving a read receipt and a typing symbol immediately. Someone's keen this morning.

"Always do, you know me...😉" Before I could respond, he sent another message. "I wanna recreate last night🤤" I blush, looking at the empty space next to me which Toddy filled last night. Short flashbacks race through my mind as I remember how his soft touch turned into something of an animal as he fucked me as hard as he wanted. "I'm horny again..." he replied for the third time in a row. His texts had my heart racing as my arousal grew almost as wildly as it did the night before.

"Show me." I reply as I lightly bite my pointer finger in anticipation. I somewhat nervously wait for him to respond with an image and within a few seconds I receive one. He was pictured in his full-body bathroom mirror, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts pulled down to his knees whilst holding his large erection in one hand and his phone in the other. He had a bed head - messy black curls resting all around the curvatures of his face. My eyes drift back to the main attraction of the photo, admiring his massive length and generous girth, I remember how good it felt inside of me. I wanted more. "Look what you did to me...again😉"
Without thinking, I lift my sweatshirt over my head and toss it to the other side of the room, revealing my red laced push up bra that was hidden beneath. I grab my phone and open up the camera app. I sit up straight on the bed, push my chest out and bite my lip seductively. My bare makeup face is captured within the photo and I bravely send it straight to Todd and wait for a reaction. It doesn't take long before I get one.

"Look what you're doing to me." He replies with another image attached. Toddy was still in the mirror but time it was close enough so I could see the precum dripping out the top of his hard penis. "Show me more of you" He begs. Without making him wait too long, I grab my small pink bullet vibrator from my white oak bedside cabinet and slide the draw closed after. I quickly slide down the matching grey tracksuit bottoms I was wearing and immediately press the vibrator against me. I take a quick snap of my body and me pleasing myself and click send. "Fuck Nat, let me eat that🤤"

"Please do baby," I type out and send, begging him to come back over and satisfy me the way he did before. I get an instant reply with a short video of Toddy tugging on his cock and moaning lightly in synchronisation with his movements. I hold the vibrator more tightly against my pussy whilst watching the video on repeat. I could already feel myself wanting to cum at the sight of him pleasuring himself.
I record a video to send back to him of me pushing the vibrator in and out of my pussy and then massaging around the outside of it. I let out a few desperate moans as my body trembles at the sensations. Hardly any time after sending the short clip to Todd I get a reply, along with a video attached again.
"I just came so quickly baby, you made me make such a mess," I read the message before pressing play. I let myself come close to the edge of cumming as I watch him in the video wank himself to the point of orgasming. I notice his body shake as his cumshots shoot out of his penis and hit the mirror, the floor and everything in between.
I watch the video one more time before holding the vibrator in the perfect position and finally allowing myself to orgasm and feel the amazing release. My breathing becomes more and more heavy and my heart pounds heavy in my chest as I feel the familiar tingling sensation in my pussy. I cry out Todd's name in desperation as I grip the sheets beneath me and I quickly lose control of my body, squirting onto my bedding and making a wet mess.
It takes a few seconds before my body returns to a stable position and I stop trembling slowly. I let out a couple of exhausted deep breaths and lie there with a smile, excited to see Toddy next time.