Good Morning - (Corinna & Todd)*

*Todd's POV*
Corinnas soft hands were wrapped tightly around my throbbing cock as she looked up to me with her gorgeous sparkling bright blue eyes, capturing my soul and expressing my vulnerability.
Her wet and warm tongue glided across the hard tip of my dick making me shudder.

I fluttered my eyes open to feel a huge weight pressing on my stomach. My vision slowly starting to make more sense and I could finally make out what the blurry figure above me was.  I smiled cheekily at Corinna, knowing she had my cock inside of her warm pussy, riding my morning wood. I glanced up to see her shirtless with no bra showing of her perky boobs and hard pink nipples, her head thrown back in the air, allowing her messy blonde locks to trickle down her back. Her hands were resting on my hips and she was doing all the work, grinding gently against my body. She moaned gently as I held her outer thighs and flexed my lower body muscles, beginning to use my pelvic area to thrust myself in and out of her.
Her head lowered down to make eye contact with me before realising I was awake and hopefully smiling.

"Did I wake you?" Corinna asked moaning lightly at the end of her sentence, still softly grinding against me. She rubs her hands up and down my naked torso. I nod and moan simultaneously in reaction, this time a little louder.
"Oh yeah...you like that?" She teased, starting to pick up the pace and bounce on my cock faster. My nails began to dig into her thighs as our joint thrusts made our skin slap together heavily.
I started to rub her clit, being gentle as I knew it was sensitive. I received plenty of moans which caused my cock to harden even more inside of Corinna.
I sat up and met her gaze, staring into her eyes and just centimetres away from her face. I lean in and angle my head down, attacking her sensitive pale neck with kisses and bites. She gasps suddenly when I flick my tongue and suck at her ticklish spot just above her collar bone, causing her to shiver and groan in response. I began to get frustrated, wanting more than just gentle sex. I push Corinna backwards on to the soft mattress and position myself inside of her again so that I was on top and in control. She laid there vulnerable, looking into my eyes as if she was pleading me to fuck her.
I positioned my hips between her soft shaved legs and I push my hard cock in and out of her fast, causing her to squeal with pleasure and excitement. She grabs the sheets from beneath her and holds onto them, causing her knuckles to turn a bright white and squeezing her eyes shut. She gasps with every single thrust and moans my name repeatedly.

"Toddy you are so fucking good at this," Corinna whimpered, her breathing heavy. I reach in front of me and manage to rub her clit whilst thrusting in and out of her, earning even more gasps and sounds of pleasure from her. My voice growled loudly as I involuntarily moan.
"I'm close," Corinna told me, I notice her chest rising and falling fast and her muscles tensing beneath me. She squirms around under me and grabs my waist, pulling me in and motioning for me to thrust faster. I hold onto her hips and use this as an opportunity to pull her into me whilst fucking her, going as deep as I could.
"Me too," I answer her, my heart pounding and blood was rushing through my body, sudden spurts of energy washing over me.
Our sweaty bodies were hitting together, every thrust being better than the last. My dick started to twitch and I felt her clit pulsate against my thumb, signifying she was ready to cum. My head gets throw back and I force my eyes shut, feeling a tingling sensation begin as I start to shoot my cum inside of her. Only seconds later, Corinna starts to scream in pleasure. "Don't stop..." she begs me, grabbing my arm and forcing me to keep rubbing and thrusting into her as our bodies tremble together as we share an intense orgasm. "Ah fuck!" I groan loudly, Corinna still moaning loudly beneath me. I feel her vagina tighten around my penis as she cums, making me feel even better. The sounds of our skin slapping together harshly fills the room, our moans echoing around it.
After a while my thrusts become more soft and slow as our highs begin to reach an end together. I let my body collapse and lean forward, placing my two hands on either side of her head and looking her in the eyes. She bits down on her bottom plump pink lip and stares softly at me before grinning slightly.
"Well, Good morning." She greeted me, still breathing heavily. I giggled and planted a soft peck on her forehead. My black straight hair falls down in front of my eyes as I lean down to face her.
"Good morning to you too."