Case File: First Appearance #34

About eleven days before Arlow Tsai was to exit the Contagion Center, the three elLans thought it might take 10-20 minutes to get Arl checked out. They would speed away from Wroug in joy.

The three elLans thought it might take four to six hours of campaigning for his compassionate release. It has been two full days.

It all appeared so promising. Videos of Arl pleading to join with them were so scheduled to underscore quite a few variations of requests. The video of Arl passing out, a tear on the table, the arm collapsing. All of those things were reliable to add for causes messages.

The Wroug just did not care what the galaxy thought.

They had a relationship, from well before any Wroug present, with a galactic alliance. That alliance wanted Arlow Tsai. The Wroug had spent staff and facility costs; and had sterilized a sizeable chunk of the park. They would ship Arlow Tsai away in a cheapest manner possible, so they could dissect him at the molecular level. The Wroug owed the alliance that, but the alliance did not appear interested in shipping costs.

The cheapest shipping possible would be a box that recycled everything to be feedback to Arl. A trip like that might take several decades.

The three elLans had become known as the "Wroug Three". They were not willing to see Arl boxed. Over 1.5 million system errors had occurred to prevent the Wroug from removing Arl from the room.

There was no way you could call this a success. It was quite a disaster. The causes groups had disavowed the three long ago. Each of them was likely to suffer for many centuries. Their personal infolders contained messages like:

"I hate you with an intensity of 100,000 suns. Making me watch streams of dying aliens, for your own enrichment. I devote my life to making sure you never forget this."

Remember, there are 70 trillion Lan citizens.

The "Wroug Three", they persisted. Most had not eaten since they found that Arl did not have food and kept that vow until they could take away him from planet Wroug.

Signs of weakness had already become visible. Someone had posted their video streams to "puppets" sites. Sites where Lans who are exhausted to near collapse (irregular movements like puppets can make) are mocked by some Lans.

It was in this condition that four alLans in crisp black suits, and dark glasses appeared.

"Disable all systems, except protection and health. You are being taken into custody by the Lan, for possible charges; to be decided by the Wroug."

As in the learning programs for causes, they comply without objection. The Lans all disappear. Arlow Tsai still lies on the table. Wroug men in black suits and dark glasses enter the room where Arl is and just look at Arl.