Kojima Katsumi

"Perfection is a lost cause sought after by animals who have deluded themselves into thinking it's attainable. It's not something that anyone can be, only hope to come close to."

Name: Kojima Katsumi

Aliases/Nicknames: Devil Fox, Hybrid, Half-Breed

Age: 9 (originally), 17 (currently)

Gender: Female

Species: Red fox/Caribou

Birthday: 1/01

Height: 5'6

Weight: 112 lbs

Blood Type: O+

Eye Color: Golden

General Health: Well

Mental Health: Undiagnosed PTSD

Drugs: None

Alcohol: None

Smoke: None

Favorite Foods: Yogurt, Smoothies, Peanut Butter, Apple Sauce, Watermelon, Hard Boiled Eggs, and Bananas

Least Favorite Foods: Apples, Hard Candy, Meat, Unsteamed Carrots, Tea, and Coffee

Family: Kojima Daichi (grandfather), Kojima Henrietta (grandmother), Kojima Reileen (mother), Kojima Daiki (father)

Relationships: Louis (best friend), Haru (friend), Legosi (friend), Tem (friend), Bill (frenemy), Juno (friend), Gouhin (TBA), Melon (TBA)

State: Alive

Residence: Grandfather's Mansion, Cherryton Female Dormitory

Occupation: Student at Cherryton High

Previous Occupation: Member of Inarigumi

Affiliations: Inarigumi (ally), Drama Club (member), Gardening Club (member)

Positive Traits: Dependable, Reliable, Trustworthy, Logical, Caring, Humorous, Accepting, Understanding, Perceptive, and Strong

Negative Traits: Headstrong, Overthinker, Closed Off, Defensive, Bad at Math, Hostile, and Aloof

Appearance

Katsumi is a red fox and caribou hybrid. She is relatively tall for a red fox, but small compared to a full breed caribou. She has an athletic figure which is a result of her fight training and previous occupation in the back alley market.

Katsumi has golden eyes that seem to shine even in darkness. She also has antlers that are custom to a female caribou except because she is a hybrid her antlers aren't as big as a normal caribou's would be. She has sort of ashy red fur on the top half her face and covers her head, but a lighter cream color on most of her body. Her tail isn't as long as a regular fox's, but still longer than a caribou's and bushier. Her tail also consists of both ashy red and cream fur. She has sharp teeth like that of a fox.

Katsumi has also had many run-ins with animals that would like nothing more than to see her dead. So, because of her many fights against such animals, she has sustained injuries from those fights. Katsumi has many scratch mark scars all over. It isn't a crazy amount, but they vary in size and location. She doesn't have any scars on her face or neck, they're more on arms, a couple on her legs, torso, and back. Not too many honestly, but enough to raise a few questions.

Personality

Katsumi has learned to keep herself calm and collected as to not draw suspicion to herself, but since moving in with her grandfather and going to Cherryton she has lightened up a bit. After spending time at the high school she has begun to let herself relax more and joke around.