"Mom found about the training Krist was going through by uncle David!!" forth replied to him while his focus is on-road, "What training?" Beam raised his eyebrows in confusion. "Dad planned to make krist as his heir in this other business, For that, he is giving training to krist!" forth answered beam.

Beam screamed in disbelief "what? Is dad that desperate to run underworld that he made a kid undergo in training! I always proud of uncle nature for helping others even though it put his life at risk! But Forth, krist is just a kid! Even if krist wanted, dad should discipline him first right?"

"I don't know maybe he has his reason beam!" Forth said to beam who scoffed and rants "Whatever I will not accept it forth! I agree Krist is a naughty kid with attitude but I just don't want his humble soul to become aggressive, arrogant, ruthless or merciless, is that kid knows how much danger it involves! He could lose himself in blood!"

FLASHBACK ends::

Singto starts before krist say anything "Krist, I will not ask you to stop your training with grandpa, but... but I am scared.. papa said it's danger, Daddy also get trained like you by grandpa but he left it after after knowing the risk he is putting his family! we are still kids, our decisions may also be wrong so ask uncle kong and uncle Arthit before continuing this"

"P'singto ——.." Krist was cut by singto "I am not telling you this as your Phi or a friend krist, but .. but... I am telling you as a person who you want to marry" singto confessed while looking at krist who smiled with his dimple and nodded his head.

"Ok, P'singto I will talk with mommy and daddy! But tell me if I stopped this training will you promise me that you will marry me?" Krist asked to singto with a grin. Singto crosses his arms and replied firmly "No! I will not promise you!"

Krist pouted and asked, "why? Is P'singto don't like me?". Singto smiled while ruffling his hair and answered him "Because I don't believe you! Ask me when you become an adult like our parents!"

Krist sulked and just nodded his head. Singto fidgeting his fingers nervously and said "hmm... but to answer your question... I also ..like you lot" after saying this singto marched outside leaving krist who followed singto with a grin.

Krist runs to catch singto while shouting "P'singto I also like you lotttttttt". The family members who heard krist sound got startled, but krist just apologised to them sheepishly like he didn't cause the hurricanes going there "Oops sorry mommy! You all can continue" saying this krist runs outside to meet singto who start to play with Oon and Ice.

~~~~~~~~

After tucking their kids to bed kong lay on their bed while Arthit moved to lay on kong chest, their daughter Archana is hand full kid where their second daughter may is a silent kid, it's was their hard days.

"Kong"

"Yes P"

"Shall I ask you something?"

"Hmm"

"Are you going to allow krist to enter the gang if he asked you?"

"Yes P"

"Why?"

"If he asked me to allow him to become like a dad then I will because I promised someone that 'he will surely get a chance to live his life as he wants!"

Even though Arthit knows who kong is mentioning, still he questioned Kong  to confirm that "Who?"

Kong smiled and said, "During our last night When I promised to krist that he will get a new life to live soon, he asked me suddenly 'if you gave birth to a boy will you allow the boy to live the life as he wants?' when I asked him 'why?', he said 'what if I will bear as your child', he also said 'I requested to the God to give him a soul with a body who can be with me without hurting you and able to protect us' I cried at his words phi, till the end he wants to be with us and protect us."

Arthit just listened to kong while humming as a response. "P Are you mad at me?" Kong can't help but ask Arthit who is silence for more than a minute. "No kong! It's just... even if he is the krist who born as my son I will not put his life at risk, I know he has his likes but sometimes we can ask them to change it for their good"

"I am scared kong, krist always make me remember him, he is becoming exactly like him that's why I am getting worried for him, it's a responsibility with so much burden kong, Just one wrong move that's all it needed in the ground
to get killed, I don't want him to struggle in this life" Arthit poured out his thoughts.

Both discussed a lot that night about their kids future and the way to discipline them for their good. Kong kissed Arthit hair and closed his eyes to sleep while Arthit kissed kong chest and closed his eyes...

"I love you kong"; "I love you P'arthit," both said in unison after some silence, Arthit lifted his head and moved his body forward to whispered in kong ears, "I think tonight is not for the sleep" and he smashed his lips on kong who wrapped his arms around Arthit neck with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~END of Part 1...

######

A/n:::

Thanks for the reading, voting and commenting.

Hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks to all who ignored the mistakes and enjoyed the stories ❤️❤️❤️.