prologue+OC bio

(4 year) izuku's pov

today started like any other day I got up out of my bed to the sound of silence 'she must still be asleep.' I thought to my self with a slightly happy expression on my face. As i get ready for school I pack my bag with bandages and disinfectant before leaving my room, picking up an apple and headed to the hell hole I call school to most likely be beaten up for being 'quirkless' but being honest I might be because my mum never bothered to go to the quirk doctor. I was brought out of my thoughts when I hear Mrs bakugo calls me.

Mrs bakugo-"hello dear why are you all on your own? "she asked me with a hint of concern and confusion in her voice.

me-"oh u...mamma... isn't feeling well so she told me to head to school on my own"I say with a smile on my face having told the blatant-est lie ever.

Mrs bakugo stares at me for a bit before continuing.

Mrs bakugo-"Well i guess you can come along with me and katsuki"she said with a genuine smile on her face.

My heart sank after hearing kacchan's name having only now realised the death glare being sent my way. The fear inside me already building up before I continue.

me-"u-um o-okay th-that sounds s-safer"I say so afraid that is stuttered thankfully Mrs bakugo didn't notice and just smiled.

I walk cautiously behind her trying to break away from kacchan's gaze and failing. Soon enough we reach the school gate I quickly run past kacchan and Mrs bakugo without waving goodbye as to get inside and near a teacher for protection and before kacchan and his group can get me. I manage to enter my class 'thank god sir is hear' I thought with a sigh of relief I go and sit down at my seat and being careful to always be near a teacher until the end of the day.

time skip to lunch because reasons

As I'm going to my hiding place to be on my own kacchan managed to get to me before I could and he shoved me to the ground.

kacchan-"hey deku how do things look down there"he said while laughing at me.

narrator pov

izuku-"Why do you keep doing this to me!"she said with small bits of anger in her voice.

katsuki-"HA like i need a reason for someone like you who can't even defend them selves your just a quirkless loser who cant do anything hahahahaha"he said in a mocking tone while lifting his hand and forming small explosions on it.

izuku was boiling with anger at the statement and before she knew it she had gotten up and punched the spiky blond in the face. after hitting him she just stood there in shock and didn't realise him hiting her with an explosion but this one was different it was much more powerful when it connected izuku was sent into a wall. The left side of her body had massive burns all over it she was howling in pain and crying what tears she could the boy just stood there breathing heavily with a scared look on his face as he looked at his shaking hand.the sounds of izuku screaming in pain is all that can be heard

katsuki pov

'what did i just do?why did i do that?how could i do that?' as the questions flowed through my head. my hand still shaking my friends looking at deku with shocked expressions plastered on there faces and some with frightened faces aimed towards me. after a few seconds of just staring something strange happens.

izuku pov (hay look where back to the beginning pov)

'makeitstopmakeitstopmakeitstopmakeitstopmakeitstopmakeitstop' was all i could think at the time because of the agonising pain I was in 'godwhenwillthispainendIwantittoend.' after a few seconds the pain,the excruciating pain just vanished and so did my screaming out of shear confusion I open my eyes only to see...'MY WOUND IS HEALING ITSELF!!!' I shout internally slightly amazed that this was happening. The burns where disappearing and new skin was taking its place. I run my hand across my face and ... it feels brand new. I move my arm and leg to see if they work and after that I get up running towards kacchan.