Chapter 21

Narrator's pov

'Behind you!' The mega Alpha yelled to her mate who turned just in time to avoid the the knife flying at her head, lodging itself into her shoulder,the Vulcan was filled with rage watching her blood dripped to the grass.

Pain fuelled she growled and limped for the rogue, snapping it's head off she turned to her mate who changed into her human form taking the knife out licking her mates wound healing it.

The attacks had grown more since the two rogue alpha's escaped only this time they sent their Hench men to do the work not bothering to attack themselves, using every kind dirty trick to take out the Vulcan who was more of a threat to their plans.

'I'm done waiting!' The angry vulcan growled at her mate this games had gone on long enough. 'You know they hide their scent you can't trace them back' Eden reasoned kissing her mates forehead.

'No, one of them is alive,the scent is doing he must've have been the one to take the report back,I'm following him' she said going back the other way to make the messenger think otherwise and act out on impulse.

'Aren't we following him?' Eden asks curiously and the Vulcan  nods 'in due time,my beautiful mate' she mindlinks making the other wolf let out a toothy grin.

The messenger up in the tree watched them go to the fields of the pack house and got our from his hideout "that fucking old bastard will pay so much for humiliating me in front of my pack" he thought before leaving.

An alpha rogue like him turned into a messenger so he could leave his mate for the old man to flirt around with. "Once this is over, I'm killing him, stupid excuse of a father" he spat angrily making his wolf growl possessively at the thought of the old man touching their mate.

Kicking a rock angrily he let his wolf take over running back to the old man's home,little did he know the Mega Alpha and Vulcan Wolves we're hot on his tail.

Huffing and puffing, he made it to the well guarded mansion changing into his human form grabbing some clothes from the guard he entered the house finding his mate seated uncomfortably on a chair as the old wolf drag his disgusting hands over her thighs.

"Please hurry" she mindlinked to him not knowing he was watching,with a low growl he made himself noticed as he entered the living room in full glory.

The old wolf rolled his eyes getting away from the young girl "well boy, status" he ordered making the other wolf's jaw clench "do I have to get it out of you Brad?" He asked making the younger wolf narrow his eyes.

"All of ours dead––" "ah ah ah" he shook a finger "your,I sent your wolves" Brad felt his heart ache they were only fourteen year old wolves trying to survive in a cruel environment.

"All of MINE dead,none of theirs injured, Arman" he says palms pulling into fists "it's Elder Arman boy" the man rubs it all over the teens face.

Outside the Vulcan and Mega Alpha heard everything after taking care of the guards, posting theirs at the same spots and calling for all the wolves in the area for help.