Just as I was about to open the door, it bursted open. The sight in front of me, and based on what I knew about Orabella, led to assume she had done something she wasn't supposed to.

"I caught her in my office. She was watching 'vengeance'," Angelo said, anger clear on his face. He threw Orabells towards me as he shook
his head.

- o r a b e l l a -
[ 30 minutes into the past ]

My baby's father knew about the murdering of my father. My baby's father lied to me this entire time. My baby's father is everything I thought he wasn't.

When we got back upstairs, I slammed my bedroom door behind me before locking it. None of this was making any sense. I couldn't grasp the understanding of all the twists and turns. It was all becoming too hectic.

I leaned my ear against the door, listening for Vincenzo's footsteps. When I heard nothing, I unlocked the door, and twisted the doorknob very slowly and quietly. Pulling it open, I tip-toed out of the room and began quietly descending the stairs.

I could hear Vincenzo and Valentino talking as I passed a room, which made me feel happier knowing that they couldn't stop me. I wanted to find out more, I needed proof. So far, I've been given nothing but what everyone is telling me.

What I wanted was to actually see something that proved what they had said. Stopping, I came in contact with the familiar office of Angelo's. The light was off, and the door was left wide open.

Looking at both sides of the hallway, I walked into his office, and then I shut the door quietly before turning on the light.

As soon as I was in, I rushed to his desk where I opened up the drawer that had the pictures of all the women from previously. Pushing past a few things, I came in contact with a file that read 'Vengeance'.

Quickly, I cast a look towards the door before taking out the folder as fast as I could. From the second I opened it, tears began to form at the corners of my eyes. There was a huge picture of my father with a gun to a woman's head. It looked like a surveillance picture. When I flipped the picture over, I found more photos of him.

One was of him sitting in an office chair, another was him beating a man. Every picture I saw was just more evidence that proved Vincenzo was right. I even caught sight of him coming home, and welcoming a younger version of me at the door. Then, my hand landed on a CD. It was titled 'vengeance' just like the folder.

When I looked over at the door again, I turned over to the computer before putting the CD in the CD player, and watching as a scene appeared before me.

"What do you want?" a beautiful woman asked. He walked up to her, running his hand through her hair with a dark look on his face. I could see the fear that the woman had as she began to back away.

"Where you going? You wanna have some fun," he whispered, grabbing ahold of her. Just then, a little boy that resembled Valentino walked in.

"Mama," he called out. One of the russians who were behind my father grabbed the little boy and held him down.

The woman began kicking and screaming as the man tore her clothes off. The boy was trying his best to fight off the man holding him down as he called out for his mother.

I tore my eyes away from the screen as tears fell from my eyes, and the sounds of grunts and screaming could be heard. My father was raping her.

My heart went out to the boy as he screamed, cried, and punched just trying to help his mother. When my father finished, he grabbed his gun and placed it at the woman's temple as she stared at her little boy and even begged him not to. Once again, I looked away as the gun shot littered throughout the house.

The boys screams had silenced. When I looked over at him, he stood there staring at her. It was almost as if he were in shock. Then, a little baby, Vincenzo, came into room being held by a man. The man looked exactly like Vincenzo.

As soon as the man saw the scene in front of him, he immediately put down Vincenzo, and he ran towards the woman, but was pushed back down by one of the Russian men. He tried to get back up and call out for Valentino, but the man just punched him, and soon, many others came and began to beat him.

Vincenzo was crying out "papa!" while Valentino was still too busy staring at his mother.

"That's for turning against me, Roberto," my father tauntingly said before turning around and walking out of the house. The men continued to beat him until he no longer tried to fight back. It seemed like it went on for hours before they spit on him and walked out.

Valentino finally turned his gaze away from his mother and ran after the men. Punching them with his little 5-year-old arms. One of them laughed before kicking him and walking out the door.

Then, I watched as Valentino got up from the floor, no tear in sight, and walked over to his little brother where he held him.

Tears were falling from my eyes, just as the door opened and a very angry Angelo walked in.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Angelo called out as he walked over to where I was and turned off the video. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt as a tear fell from his eyes.

"Do you know what you've just done?" He shouted in my face. It was the first time that I've ever actually seen him yell. He always came off as passive-aggressive, and it scared me to the core.

"I-I just wanted to s-see-"

"You stupid girl! My office is not for your venturing eyes. Mind your own goddamn business!" He shouted at me. My heartbeat was almost ready to splurge out of my chest as he dragged me to Valentino's office.

He slammed open the door angrily before pushing me in.

"Diventiamo con lei, Angelo!" Vincenzo angrily spoke before grabbing ahold of me and bringing me to his chest. [ be careful with her ]

"I caught her in my office. She was watching 'vengeance'," Angelo said. I looked up at Vincenzo to see his teeth were clenched.

"Get to your room, Orabella. I'll be there in a minute."

-

Here's another update. Hope you guys enjoyed the tea. So, this story is getting good. I catch myself reading it a couple times lmao. By the way, I love how interactive you guys are. It never fails to make me happy.

Thank you all for reading. Let me know what you're thinking. Of course nosy Orabella got caught snooping around like always, but I'm glad that she knows the truth. How do you guys feel about that?

See you all next update,
- xx lee

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

PLEASE VOTE.