Chapter 8

Mega sigh. He didn't feel like texting anyone so he left it on read. (I'm already hurt by that). He went outside to get some fresh air. The cold breeze hugs him. He breaths in and sat down on the bench in front of the house.

Ping~

Mega ignored the notification when he felt little droplets of water hit his head. He looked up and frowned. 'It's raining already?' he thought to himself. Although it was raining, he kept sitting on the bench. All of the memories that contain Zelk in it flashes before his eyes. Smiling through the pain was all he could do.

Ping~

He once ignored it again but got annoyed when another and another and... (We can't keep going forever can we?). He felt irritated by the sound and decided to check who kept dming him. It was Zelk, he sighed and closed his phone. He went back in the house, with his wet clothes (y'all sick pervs).

"Mega! What the hell were you doing out there?!" Ivy exclaimed, grabbing a piece of towel to give to the man. Mega kept quiet. "Jacob wouldn't want this now, would he?" Ivy threw the towel to Mega, not wanting to touch her cousin's property. Mega nodded and dried himself with the towel. "You'll get sick if you do that again" Ivy was worried for him. "Go take a shower. You can wear Jacob's clothes. I don't he would mind lending you some" Ivy said before going into her room.

Mega's face burnt a little. He went inside the guest room and took a shower. When he was done, he took Zelk's clothes and wore them. Even though it was a little too big, Mega felt comfortable wearing it. He laid down on the bed with no care in the world. Getting under the blanket, setting his phone on the table. Finally, he closed his eyes and fall into darkness.

===========================================================================

A/N: Filler chapter. H/w is flooding in, honestly, i was doing fine without it and now I gotta suffer 2 more weeks with h/w. *eyes rolling intensifies*.

Scary movies aren't even scary anymore. I ran out of movies to watch and my sanity is going down slowly. it's only a matter of time before I become a cannibal and eat my family