Chapter 15: Marriage Request

Start from the beginning

I saw how my Hyung was completely silent as he walked toward the front door as he put his shoes back on.

"Jungkook..." I heard him let out.

"I know what your answer is already, but I think you should give it some more thought," He answered back as I saw him stand up already taking the door's handle into his grip.

"I don't just suggest this 'marriage' to you just because of business reasons... I expect this to be something that will..." I heard him pause as he opened the door.

"I suppose, mentally help you?" He said as he went his way out.

"Good night, my little maknae," I heard him lastly let out as he finally walked out.

I only scoffed out of confusion. What did he mean?

_

I felt their gazes on us, I felt some cameras pointed at us, I felt people's gossips are about us...

Why?

I simply looked down at us, nope, there was nothing wrong.

I looked at Jungwoo's face, it had a chocolate smear on his cheek, I licked my finger as I wiped it off his face, but that didn't help the people's gaze on us to, I had just picked Jungwoo up from school and now everyone's gazes are on us and we're currently on the bus, on our way home and people's gazes were still on us.

I heard them gossip but I didn't exactly hear what they were saying, at the end I gave up, I didn't want to give myself a bigger headache caused from that- that monster! Ugh, I hate him...

That moment when we argued, I didn't care that he was my boss, I only focused on his cold-hearted personality. Earlier that day he was totally fine and at that moment, he was being such a salty bitch about it.

I suppose it was all an act for the kid, wasn't it?

I decided to stop my thoughts on that as my headache was getting worse, fortunately, I had a little baby in my arms to easily ease the stress, I laid my head against the window as I looked out the beautiful night-lit city as I gently caress the sleeping boy in my arms.

-