seventeen

Geralt rushed back to the mansion with Beryl, but he forced her to stay outside

"Geralt, I am not staying here while you risk your life!"

Geralt grabbed her hand and dragged her over to a tree.

"What are you doing?"

He grabbed a rope and tied her wrists together, then to the tree.

"What - Geralt!" Beryl screeched as he ignored her and Jaskier.

"If you untie her, I'll kill you," threatened Geralt to Chireadan as he rushed into the mansion to save Yennefer to find Yennefer doing her best to take control of the djinn, and revealed that he was actually the one with a wish left on hied docket.

"Becoming the vessel for the djinn will have you lose control, not gain it! Can't you see what this is doing to you?" Geralt asked.

Yennefer growled. "True transformation is painful."

"Release the djinn! I'll give you my last wish!"

"You heroic protector...noble dog, permitting my success so long as you command it yourself. Fuck off! I'll do this myself!" she shouted.

"Damn it, Yennefer! Tell me what you want!" Geralt demanded.

"I want everything!" she retorted.

With no other option, Geralt made a wish, and the djinn flees into another. Yennefer awakened, enraged that Geralt set the djinn free. She warned him of the havoc it'll cause now that it was entirely free, but Geralt insisted that djinns were only malicious when bound.

She sighed, then opened her mouth to retort, but found that he was asleep. She groaned and got dressed before stepping out of the mansion to see Jaskier and Chireadan staring at her with wide eyes.

"Oh - hello, Yennefer," Beryl called out from the tree she was tied to. "He's still alive, right?"

Yennefer nodded as she walked over to the girl and untied her. Beryl rubbed her wrists and smiled at the sorceress.

"Do you have plans from here?" Beryl asked.

Yennefer shook her head. "I'll most likely travel, trying to...get my reproductive system back."

Beryl nodded. "Well, I wish you the best of luck, Yennefer. It was lovely meeting you. If you ever need something, feel free to come by Fiopha."

Yennefer nodded before opening a portal. "I'll take your offer for consideration." Then, she left.

Beryl looked at Jaskier who gestured to the mansion. She sighed and walked into the mansion, finding Geralt fast asleep. She decided not to wake him up, knowing how bad his insomnia was. She laid beside him, deciding to take a nap herself.