Six- Lightwoods are determined little bitches

Simon woke up to a warm body pressed against his front and his arm slung around a muscular waist. He smirked to himself and pressed closer to Jace. Who new that the badass Jace Wayland was a little spoon? He pressed a small kiss to the back of Jace's soft neck. "Good morning gorgeous." He mumbled. The blonde groaned and buried his face deeper into his pillow. "Come on, we have to get up." Jace gave Simon the middle finger and shifted back a little so that he was pressed more into the vampire. Simon sighed and wrapped his arms more tightly around him.
________________________________

"This really isn't so bad." Simon commented as he glided the paint roller across the wall

"I guess so." Simon turned to look at Jace, which, as he learned later, was a mistake. The blonde slowly dipped his hand into his bucket of paint.

"What are you-" Simon started before paint hit him in the face. He drew in a surprised breath. Jace looked as if he was trying his best to hold in laughter. Simon dipped both of his hands into his own bucket of paint. He strode towards Jace. "Oh, it's on." Simon whispered as he grabbed Jace's face and smeared paint down his cheeks "Pretty boy." Jace smirked as he gathered paint into his hands and dumped it on Simon's head. The vampire chuckled and scooped Jace into his arms. He spun around with the blonde and dumped him into the bucket of paint. Jace's mouth formed a surprised O

"Dammit, these were new shoes." The paint covered blonde mumbled as he stepped out of the bucket. Simon saw a small smile form on Jace's face and he started to worry. The Shadowhunter strode towards him. "Hey, Simon?"

"Yeah."

Jace tipped the whole bucket of paint on to Simon's head, soaking him completely. The vampire spat out paint. "Oh my god." Simon huffed. Jace chuckled

"Don't start paint wars with Lightwoods. We're determined little bitches."

"You started it!"

"Oh yeah." Jace whispered, inches away from Simon's face. Jace's breath tickled his face and he could feel the rapid rise and fall of his chest. The atmosphere in the room changed. "I think you need a shower."

"Only if you come with me." Jace grinned. Simon surged forward and captured Jace's lips on his own. The latter threaded his fingers through Simon's hair and pushed him towards the bathroom. He stopped at the door and pulled away to smile at Simon one last time, with paint covered lips, before reaching past him to open the bathroom door.

[A/N] I am so sorry that I have not been updating. A lot has happened to me recently and Quarantine is hitting hard. I will be trying to update more. I hope you liked this chapter! And as always, Happy reading ;)